Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas Frisco Hotel Convention Center & Spa
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
1,244 results
All reviewsfree happy hourparking garageevening receptiongreat hotelmade to order breakfastball parkomeletliving roomfree breakfastindoor poolshopping malldr pepperhotel staffgreat experiencestaff was friendlybusiness tripwaffles
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed September 10, 2013

We have stayed at all type of hotels and traveled all over the world.This was our best experience at this hotel.Staff is very friendly and helpful. The location is very good is close to freeway and close to shopping center.The ball room where we attended the wedding was excellent and food and service was very good.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Rich L, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas Frisco Hotel Convention Center & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2013

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments! It is always gratifying to hear when my staff takes such good care of our guests! Thank you again for staying with us and we hope to see you soon!

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Love staying here and do so every time we come back to the area. The location is excellent, the hotel is clean, staff friendly and quick to respond, and we just love their manager's reception! Breakfast is fresh and tastes great. This is probably my favorite Embassy Suites out of all that I have stayed at in this country.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank adellel
Rich L, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas Frisco Hotel Convention Center & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2013

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments! Our team always does a great job with our complimentary breakfast and reception. It is always nice to hear when my staff takes such good care of our guests! Thank you again for staying with us and we hope to see you soon!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

My experience with Embassy Suites is almost always a good one, However my stay a t the Embassy Suites in Frisco, TX was as good as it gets. Starting with valet then to the clerks and management all called me by name and were attentive to my every need. I began to think they had me confused with some VIP or something. The managers reception as well as the breakfast were fantastic. I highly recommend this property to anyone staying in the area. You will not be disappointed.

Room Tip: I always ask for a corner suite if one is available. for the added room.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo

Thank you for your kind words and we are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We appreciate you taking the time to write a review. We hope to see you again the next time you are visiting the Frisco, TX area. Safe Travels!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

my stay at the Frisco Embassy suites was amazing. I cant say enough good things about the amazing stay and cleanliness of this hotel. I have stayed here for Business and personal stays in the area and I would highly recommend. It is a 5 star stay and a 3 star price.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you had a chance to enjoy many of our amenities and wonderful service. Our team takes pride in caring for our guests and appreciates your comments. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed September 2, 2013

We made a reservation for three nights and, although we got a late start after work, drove to the hotel as we knew that the reservation policy dictated that we would be charged for that day. About 9 pm when we were about mid-way there, I called to let the front desk know that we were still coming (we had guaranteed a late check-in during the reservation process). I was surprised to hear that they would not be able to provide us with a room. They told us that they would house us at a different hotel for that first night. The alternate was ok, but did not provide us with the equivalent size and convenience of the Embassy Suites for our family group, and did not have a free breakfast. If the staff would have let us know in advance by either email or call, we would have stayed at home and started our trip the following morning or made alternate plans. Once we did arrive the following day, however, the staff could not have been more professional and gracious, particularly Ms. Helen Myles. That is why my rating isn't lower. They have a good attitude and strive to make guests comfortable.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Rich L, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas Frisco Hotel Convention Center & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2013

I wanted to thank you for your writing a review! I really do appreciate your feedback. We are pleased that you stayed with us! I did note your comments regarding your experience. I am very sorry your room was not available on your first night. I am sorry we did not inform you earlier. I know this does nothing to make up for a less than satisfactory experience, but hopefully will demonstrate our commitment to our guests. Thank you again and we hope to you give us another opportunity. If you would like to discuss further, I can be reached at rich.lundt@jqh.com or 972 963 9139.

Richard Lundt