Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas Frisco Hotel Convention Center & Spa
Ranked #4 of 17 Hotels in Frisco
Reviewed July 5, 2013

This was a large cheer camp and the hotel did a fabulous job accommodating all of us. The breakfast bar was excellent. Our room was always clean and the lobby area was clean as well. My only complaint was the sleeper sofa was like sleeping on metal bars.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Write a ReviewReviews (1,193)

Reviewed July 5, 2013

This was one of the best hotel experiences I've had. The facility is beautiful and the staff is friendly, helpful, and engaging. When we had a question or needed extra blankets, etc., the staff was friendly, accomodating and prompt. I loved the free in-room wifi.

Reviewed June 23, 2013

Ended up booking this hotel because lower priced hotels I usually like were full for the evening I needed the room. Spent ~$80 more than I would have liked to, but did enjoy the stay. Hotel staff was very friendly and attentive, free evening reception with snacks and beer/wine was nice, free made to order omelet breakfast also very nice. They charge extra for overnight parking and internet access.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Rich L, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas Frisco Hotel Convention Center & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2013

Thank you for your review! It is always so nice to receive comments on how wonderful our staff is. I also appreciate your comments regarding the complimentary breakfast and reception!

Thanks for sharing your experience with us and we hope to see you soon...

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed June 21, 2013

The staff at this hotel made our experience totally exceptional. We were greeted by service-oriented doormen, front desk professionals, cocktail reception staff, and others who went OUT OF THEIR WAY to be accommodating and hospitable. The staff at this hotel "sets the bar" for all other stays in the future for our family. This hotel should be a staff training site for all Hilton Hotels. The hotel facilities were exceptionally clean and each amenity met all of our needs as a family on vacation. Thank you Embassy suites Frisco staff!!!

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments! It is always nice to hear when my staff takes such good care of our guests! Thank you again for staying with us and we hope to see you soon!

Reviewed June 19, 2013 via mobile

This hotel is gorgeous, in a great location and the front-desk staff was wonderful.

With that being said, housekeeping never stepped foot in my room! My bed was never made; I've never had this happen in a hotel in my life!

Also, I had a problem with the food in the restaurant. My tilapia was raw in the middle; the server quickly brought something else and removed it from my bill.

On a side note, and this is partially out of the control of the hotel. Whatever group was in the hotel between 6/18-6/20 was a mess. I was repeatedly approached by young, drunk men in the lobby. I was traveling alone on business and needed to catch up on some work. This hotel does not provide free wireless and the general frat-like group that congregated in the atrium made me feel too unsafe to catch up on my work in the lobby, where the free wireless is available.

Moreover, the people in the room next to mine were smoking and the scent was wafting into my room. I called downstairs to complain, they offered to move me; but, I was thoroughly exhausted from a day of travel at that point...

• Stayed: June 2013

Thank you for your feedback and taking the time to post your comments regarding our hotel. We are sorry to hear your stay was mixed.

I reviewed your comments regarding your stay with us and we want you to know we appreciate all the feedback we can get. I do apologize that the housekeeping and restaurant food was not up to the standards that you have come to expect from an Embassy Suites Hotel. We should have done a better job at insuring the “details” were taken care of.

As a management team, we take all comments seriously and share them with our staff, so we may resolve issues such as these. Again, thank you for the comments, which will help us in our ongoing efforts to improve product and service

Thank you so much for staying with us and we hope you will give us another opportunity to have you as our guest.

Richard Lundt

Reviewed June 19, 2013

Great experience from check in to check out. Every employee I encountered greeted me and asked if I needed anything. The entire hotel was very clean and well decorated. My room was very clean and nice accommodations. A cooked to order breakfast is a nice way to start the day.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you so much for the very nice review of our hotel. Your detail gives a great description that can be so helpful to other travelers. Thank you also for highlighting the wonderful breakfast and clean guest rooms. Thank you again for your review and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed June 18, 2013

Have always loved staying here at this hotel when I visit Frisco but something has changed.

The hotel is still decked out very nice and the front desk staff if very nice and helpful. The room was fine with no major issues.

The breakfast was terrible. The food was very cheap. In the past the food was top notch but I guess they are cutting cost.

This place used to be a WOW but something has changed. Just an average hotel now.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

I wanted to thank you for your writing back! I really do appreciate your feedback. We are pleased that you stayed with us! I did note your comments regarding your experience. I am very sorry our breakfast was not up to the standards you have come to expect. I will address with my team as we strive to improve. I know this does nothing to make up for a less than satisfactory experience, but hopefully will demonstrate our commitment to our guests. Thank you again and we hope to you give us another opportunity. If you would like to discuss further, I can be reached at rich.lundt@jqh.com or 972 963 9139.

Rich Lundt

Also consider these accommodations in or near Frisco
Homewood Suites by Hilton, Dallas-Frisco
#10 of 17 in Frisco
Home2 Suites by Hilton Dallas-Frisco
Hilton Garden Inn Frisco
Hilton Dallas Plano Granite Park

Been to Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas Frisco Hotel Convention Center & Spa? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas Frisco Hotel Convention Center & Spa

Address: 7600 John Q Hammons Dr, Frisco, TX 75034-1916
Location: United States > Texas > Frisco
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#3 Romantic Hotel in Frisco
#3 Business Hotel in Frisco
#5 Family Hotel in Frisco
Price Range: $123 - $287 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas Frisco Hotel Convention Center & Spa 3.5*
The beautiful Embassy Suites Frisco Convention Center and Spa is located in the heart of Frisco. Frisco is the most booming place in the USA! So much is happening here! We are a four diamond, four star Embassy Suites! We boast over three hundred and thirty wonderfully appointed suites. We have that special four diamond, four star service that will exceed all of your expectations. The Embassy Frisco features a full service SPA BOTANICA which has everything from pedicures to body massages. The perfect place to relax from a meeting or sneak away for a romantic weekend.Talk about meeting space; we got you covered! The Embassy Frisco has a full convention center with over 90,000 square feet of flexible space that can accommodate up to two thousand! Whether you are coming in for that special meeting or family reunion- we do it all! Don't forget weddings! We have a special coordinator to assist your every need.The Embassy Frisco is close to everything to do! We are steps away from Dr Pepper Arena. We have views that overlook the Roughriders stadium. Close to many restaurants and shopping shopping shopping! Right across the street from Stonebrier mall and all they have to offer! So come on over to Frisco Embassy Convention Center and Spa- we will exceed all your expectations. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas Frisco Hotel Convention Center & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Embassy Suites Dallas Frisco Hotel Frisco