“Exceptional Staff with Service in Mind”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas Frisco Hotel Convention Center & Spa
Ranked #4 of 15 Hotels in Frisco
A TripAdvisor Member
“Exceptional Staff with Service in Mind”
Reviewed June 21, 2013

The staff at this hotel made our experience totally exceptional. We were greeted by service-oriented doormen, front desk professionals, cocktail reception staff, and others who went OUT OF THEIR WAY to be accommodating and hospitable. The staff at this hotel "sets the bar" for all other stays in the future for our family. This hotel should be a staff training site for all Hilton Hotels. The hotel facilities were exceptionally clean and each amenity met all of our needs as a family on vacation. Thank you Embassy suites Frisco staff!!!

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Rich L, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas Frisco Hotel Convention Center & Spa, responded to this review, June 28, 2013
Thank you so much for your wonderful comments! It is always nice to hear when my staff takes such good care of our guests! Thank you again for staying with us and we hope to see you soon!
Rich Lundt

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (132)
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed June 19, 2013 via mobile

This hotel is gorgeous, in a great location and the front-desk staff was wonderful.

With that being said, housekeeping never stepped foot in my room! My bed was never made; I've never had this happen in a hotel in my life!

Also, I had a problem with the food in the restaurant. My tilapia was raw in the middle; the server quickly brought something else and removed it from my bill.

On a side note, and this is partially out of the control of the hotel. Whatever group was in the hotel between 6/18-6/20 was a mess. I was repeatedly approached by young, drunk men in the lobby. I was traveling alone on business and needed to catch up on some work. This hotel does not provide free wireless and the general frat-like group that congregated in the atrium made me feel too unsafe to catch up on my work in the lobby, where the free wireless is available.

Moreover, the people in the room next to mine were smoking and the scent was wafting into my room. I called downstairs to complain, they offered to move me; but, I was thoroughly exhausted from a day of travel at that point...

• Stayed June 2013
Thank you for your feedback and taking the time to post your comments regarding our hotel. We are sorry to hear your stay was mixed.

I reviewed your comments regarding your stay with us and we want you to know we appreciate all the feedback we can get. I do apologize that the housekeeping and restaurant food was not up to the standards that you have come to expect from an Embassy Suites Hotel. We should have done a better job at insuring the “details” were taken care of.

As a management team, we take all comments seriously and share them with our staff, so we may resolve issues such as these. Again, thank you for the comments, which will help us in our ongoing efforts to improve product and service

Thank you so much for staying with us and we hope you will give us another opportunity to have you as our guest.

Richard Lundt
Pottsville, Texas
Reviewed June 19, 2013

Great experience from check in to check out. Every employee I encountered greeted me and asked if I needed anything. The entire hotel was very clean and well decorated. My room was very clean and nice accommodations. A cooked to order breakfast is a nice way to start the day.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you so much for the very nice review of our hotel. Your detail gives a great description that can be so helpful to other travelers. Thank you also for highlighting the wonderful breakfast and clean guest rooms. Thank you again for your review and we hope to see you again soon!
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed June 18, 2013

Have always loved staying here at this hotel when I visit Frisco but something has changed.

The hotel is still decked out very nice and the front desk staff if very nice and helpful. The room was fine with no major issues.

The breakfast was terrible. The food was very cheap. In the past the food was top notch but I guess they are cutting cost.

This place used to be a WOW but something has changed. Just an average hotel now.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
I wanted to thank you for your writing back! I really do appreciate your feedback. We are pleased that you stayed with us! I did note your comments regarding your experience. I am very sorry our breakfast was not up to the standards you have come to expect. I will address with my team as we strive to improve. I know this does nothing to make up for a less than satisfactory experience, but hopefully will demonstrate our commitment to our guests. Thank you again and we hope to you give us another opportunity. If you would like to discuss further, I can be reached at rich.lundt@jqh.com or 972 963 9139.

Albuquerque, United States
Reviewed June 17, 2013

Great place to stay, hotel is clean, offer good breakfast with a breakfast bar includes fresh fruit. Have a Chef who will cook your omelets to order. With bacon, sausage, spinach, cheese. Shuttle service to the mall. All hotel staff is courteous, professional and ready to help when you need them. They even have a laundry facility. A great Spa, for massage or facial, swimming pool.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo

San Antonio
Reviewed June 16, 2013

On the inside this is one of the most beautiful Embassy Suites I have stayed at. The staff at the front desk was very friendly as well.

Problems: The "All you can Eat" free breakfast buffet had terrible food. We had just stayed at an Embassy Suites in LA and the food was soooo good. The place in LA had fresh tasking scrambled eggs, fresh pastries, a wide variety of food that was always fresh and a friendly staff. The Embassy in Frisco was the total opposite. Scrambled eggs tasted like powered eggs, the pastries were stale and to get bacon or sausage you had to wait in a line for a staff to give you two pieces. You couldn't even serve yourself on the meat! The bacon was so paper thin you could almost see through it. The staff were not at all friendly and looked like they hated being there to help you.

The room was overall clean but the lighting in the bathroom was awful! Couldn't use it at all to put on my makeup!

This hotel needs to make some changes. I have stayed at MANY Embassy Suites and this by far was the worst. Beautiful for sure but that's about it. I have family in Frisco and next time I will choose somewhere else to stay.

2 Thank TSAnderson
Rich L, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas Frisco Hotel Convention Center & Spa, responded to this review, November 21, 2013
Thank you for providing insight on your recent experience at our hotel. I sincerely apologize for our made to order breakfast not being up to your standards. We are addressing the issue with our food and beverage staff. We look for reviews to provide insight, so I certainly appreciate your feedback. The next time you are in the area, we would love for you to stay with us again. Thank you.

Frisco, United States
Reviewed June 14, 2013

Hotel ambiance and staff support is very nice. I got a delightful stay at hotel, which helped me in completing my business trip well. The breakfast and shuttle service is good. I would prefer to stay in my next travel in Embassy. Much supportive is Hotel staff and they helped in all my needs. Even I had couple of team mates stayed with me, who also expressed the same experience on stay. I would strongly recommend to my organization on prefer the Embassy to be good hotel to stay.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Also consider these accommodations in or near Frisco
Homewood Suites by Hilton, Dallas-Frisco
Home2 Suites by Hilton Dallas-Frisco
Hilton Garden Inn Frisco
Hampton Inn & Suites Legacy Park-Frisco
Aloft Frisco
Aloft Frisco
#13 of 15 in Frisco
Hilton Dallas Plano Granite Park

Been to Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas Frisco Hotel Convention Center & Spa? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas Frisco Hotel Convention Center & Spa

Property: Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas Frisco Hotel Convention Center & Spa
Address: 7600 John Q Hammons Dr, Frisco, TX 75034-1916
Location: United States > Texas > Frisco
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#3 Romantic Hotel in Frisco
#3 Business Hotel in Frisco
#5 Family Hotel in Frisco
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas Frisco Hotel Convention Center & Spa 3.5*
The beautiful Embassy Suites Frisco Convention Center and Spa is located in the heart of Frisco. Frisco is the most booming place in the USA! So much is happening here! We are a four diamond, four star Embassy Suites! We boast over three hundred and thirty wonderfully appointed suites. We have that special four diamond, four star service that will exceed all of your expectations. The Embassy Frisco features a full service SPA BOTANICA which has everything from pedicures to body massages. The perfect place to relax from a meeting or sneak away for a romantic weekend.Talk about meeting space; we got you covered! The Embassy Frisco has a full convention center with over 90,000 square feet of flexible space that can accommodate up to two thousand! Whether you are coming in for that special meeting or family reunion- we do it all! Don't forget weddings! We have a special coordinator to assist your every need.The Embassy Frisco is close to everything to do! We are steps away from Dr Pepper Arena. We have views that overlook the Roughriders stadium. Close to many restaurants and shopping shopping shopping! Right across the street from Stonebrier mall and all they have to offer! So come on over to Frisco Embassy Convention Center and Spa- we will exceed all your expectations. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and HRS so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas Frisco Hotel Convention Center & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Embassy Suites Dallas Frisco Hotel Frisco