Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas Frisco Hotel Convention Center & Spa
Ranked #4 of 15 Hotels in Frisco
Childress, Texas
“Average at best”
Reviewed July 26, 2012

We stayed here on points from Hilton Honors. The location is wonderful. It is very close to a very nice mall and tons of restaurants and stores. The hotel itself, is just very dated. It looks as if it hasn't been updated since the 90s. It had two doubles instead of two queens. A double is just pretty small for two adults. The breakfast was so so--not anything to write home about. Overall, since this room was free, I can't complain too much. However, with all the options in Frisco, I wouldn't pay to stay here again.

1 Thank kristint724

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (132)
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed July 17, 2012

Overall, it's a nice hotel. The first room stunk (smelled of stale air/smoke) to we move. The second one wasn't that much better, so we just managed. They showed children's movies during the manager's reception - that was nice. Kiddo just plopped on a bean bag with animal crackers. The snacks for adult wasn't different from the kids - just peanuts and Chex mix. Breakfast was good, but not a wide selection like most Embassy Hotels. The indoor pool was fine with an attached hot tub. Location was good - next to a shopping mall

Room Tip: Don't get the view facing the industrial scenery, all my daughter said was " ooh mommy look...
1 Thank ChikaLadybug
Lincoln, NE
Reviewed July 9, 2012

My family stayed here on a thursday evening. It happened to be a fireworks night for the baseball team, which was just out the back doors and a great surprise. The hotel was great, the rooms were clean and well kept. There were a lot of teenage girls staying in the hotel for a basketball tourney. The mgmt placed signs around specifying quiet hours and policies. I was impressed that they were proactive about problems. We had absolutely no complaints about noise during the night. My only complaints were that the breakfast was just not that great, especially the coffee and the check in lady failed to give us important info (like the happy hour and parking, room location, etc) There is free outdoor parking so that you don't have to pay for the garage.

1 Thank twoboys4me
OKC
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Every part of our stay was perfect and as expected. Check-in was super easy and quick, the room clean and spacious, breakfast wonderful. Our daughter LOVED the pool.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
New York, NY
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Having stayed at several Embassy Suites, this is certainly one of the higher-end properties. I selected a room on the club floor because it was actually less expensive than selecting a standard room plus internet charges (internet, water and upgraded amenities on the club floor). I had a room with a balcony overlooking the ball park.

The lobby and common areas are large, well-kept, and welcoming. Elevators were quick, though I am not sure why the automated voice that calls out the floors has an Australian accent . . . Breakfast was what I would expect from an ES, and was presented very well - great fresh fruit selection. Fitness center was well-equipped and though I did not use it, the pool looked larger than most.

Check-in kiosks provide a more personalized experience rather than a long desk. Parking was convenient and reasonably priced. Mall within walking distance and other shopping very close by.

What won me over for this property - and the reason it deserves five stars - is because while we were there attending a family affair in the area, my nephew was turning 21 at midnight of our Saturday night stay. Ten of us had decided to celebrate and buy him his first "legal" drink. I had asked earlier and found out that the lounge was open until 1AM that night so we decided to go there so no one would have to drive (we were all staying at the hotel). I was the first to arrive at the bar at 11:45PM only to find the bartender starting to close up. When I told him I thought it was open until 1AM, he said yes, but since it was pretty empty they were closing at midnight. I explained to him our plans and he agreed to stay open for us to all arrive and have one round. Well, he was very accommodating, and stayed open for two rounds. I suppose it helped the hotel as well since when people saw it was still open, even more customers came in. The bartender's attitude however, was so very accommodating, that it made our evening, and my nephew was ushered into adulthood in a happy and safe environment.

1 Thank grobma
Austin, Texas
Reviewed July 6, 2012

Great location, less than 5 years old, beautiful and quiet property. My only complaints would be that when I booked this room I asked for 6 sets of towels being that I nor any of my company use a towel more than once. I asked for 2 shower caps, and got none of it before hand which is an inconvenience. I think that the caliber of people that stay here should not have to pay a 75.00 pet fee either, if there is a mess then you should be charged, if not move on and clean up. I think it is ridiculous for the pet waiver as well, my baby follows me and goes potty outside. Adding to the clean up part once on the toilet I noticed that there was hair (not 1 or 2) where the floor meets the wall. I also did not ask for a handicap room either, it was particularly crowded in the shower due to the seating for disabled bodies. The television was so fuzzy on most stations, I just didnt watch any television, why bother I thought! The bathroom overhead light did not work nor was there a switch (that I could find) The bed was decent considering.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas Frisco Hotel Convention Center & Spa, responded to this review, July 16, 2012
Thank you for your feedback. We are glad you chose our hotel during your stay in our area and we apologize for the problems you encountered. We have corrected the cleanliness issues in the bathroom and have addressed the other issues with our housekeepers. We also want to thank you for the feedback on our pet policy; it is an area we are actively considering for revision. We assure you that if you give us another opportunity, you won't be disappointed in the future.

Tom Thomas
Frisco, Texas
Reviewed July 2, 2012

I love that this hotel is an extension of the outfield for the Ranger's AA affiliate minor league ballteam, the RoughRiders. If you are lucky enough to get a room on the ballpark side, you can sit on your balcony and watch the game as if you were sitting in center field. Friday night fireworks are a bonus! But if baseball isn't your game, it's also conveniently located within walking distance of one of the largest and prettiest malls in Texas. It's connected to the city's Convention Center, which has some of the coolest artwork I've ever seen in a hotel. The only thing that would make it perfect in my book would be an outdoor pool.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Frisco
Homewood Suites by Hilton, Dallas-Frisco
Home2 Suites by Hilton Dallas-Frisco
Hilton Garden Inn Frisco
Hampton Inn & Suites Legacy Park-Frisco
Aloft Frisco
Aloft Frisco
#13 of 15 in Frisco
Hilton Dallas Plano Granite Park

Been to Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas Frisco Hotel Convention Center & Spa? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas Frisco Hotel Convention Center & Spa

Property: Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas Frisco Hotel Convention Center & Spa
Address: 7600 John Q Hammons Dr, Frisco, TX 75034-1916
Location: United States > Texas > Frisco
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#3 Business Hotel in Frisco
#3 Romantic Hotel in Frisco
#5 Family Hotel in Frisco
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas Frisco Hotel Convention Center & Spa 3.5*
The beautiful Embassy Suites Frisco Convention Center and Spa is located in the heart of Frisco. Frisco is the most booming place in the USA! So much is happening here! We are a four diamond, four star Embassy Suites! We boast over three hundred and thirty wonderfully appointed suites. We have that special four diamond, four star service that will exceed all of your expectations. The Embassy Frisco features a full service SPA BOTANICA which has everything from pedicures to body massages. The perfect place to relax from a meeting or sneak away for a romantic weekend.Talk about meeting space; we got you covered! The Embassy Frisco has a full convention center with over 90,000 square feet of flexible space that can accommodate up to two thousand! Whether you are coming in for that special meeting or family reunion- we do it all! Don't forget weddings! We have a special coordinator to assist your every need.The Embassy Frisco is close to everything to do! We are steps away from Dr Pepper Arena. We have views that overlook the Roughriders stadium. Close to many restaurants and shopping shopping shopping! Right across the street from Stonebrier mall and all they have to offer! So come on over to Frisco Embassy Convention Center and Spa- we will exceed all your expectations. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Expedia, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and HRS so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas Frisco Hotel Convention Center & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Embassy Suites Dallas Frisco Hotel Frisco