Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas Frisco Hotel Convention Center & Spa
Ranked #4 of 14 Hotels in Frisco
Dallas Texas
“Very Very Very Nice”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2008

New Years eve December 31, 2007. One of the nicest Embassy Suites I have stayed in. Very Good free drinks in the manager's reception and of course the made to order free breakfast was fantastic. Employees were very friendly, Desk personnel, Valets and Breakfast Manager. Top Shelf place to stay! Will stay there again. My wife wants to go to the spa that is on the second floor.....go figure. :)

• Liked — Service and managers reception
  • Disliked — none noted
  • Stayed December 2007, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (129)
Wyoming
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 27, 2007

Nice and comfortable place to stay. The staff was friendly. Manager's Reception every evening is a nice touch w/complimentary drinks and snacks. Complimentary, cooked-to-order breakfast is above average both in selection and taste. The suite was comfortable, although a little cool when we got there--someone had left the A/C on and it was cold and rainy outside! After some hunting we located the thermostat behind the bedroom door. Bed was comfy, but not the best we've ever had. Indoor pool and whirlpool were very relaxing w/extended hours, although the whirlpool wasn't quite as warm as normal. The only real problem was parking. Self-parking was $8 in an attached covered parking (which I don't understand because the other Embassy Suites we've stayed in have complimentary parking even if it is in a parking garage). We were told to just swipe our room card and it would open the gate, but it didn't, so we had to call the front desk to get them to tell us the key code to open it. There were signs all over saying to pay at the walk-up "pay stations" at the front of the garage, but they added it on the bill at the end of our stay. Also, internet access was $9.95 to sign on, and other places we've stayed which were comparable to this Embassy (and some cheaper hotels) have complimentary internet access.

Stayed December 2007
Texas
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 28, 2007

Okay, So we chose the Embassy for our stay, again. And again, we have the same complaints. One or two of the staff are always Rude. The Front staff were courteous as always, but the folks working in the Dining area leave much to be desired. A large man with a chef's coat came barking out of the kitchen when we got one box of cereal for my (very-hungry) daughter before we left the hotel for the day. Seems that we broke some "time rule" for breakfast hours in the dining area. (We did ask first!!) Past experiences have been similar. There once was a cook there who was quite hostile to my husband when he asked for a little extra bacon!!)
There were ALOT of soccer players and parents and coaches staying at the hotel at the same time. It seems that some staff there at the hotel were weary of the noise and crowd. I felt their "angst" was directed at me and my family, somewhat. We were there for a holiday visit, not to play soccer!
Although it is very nicely decorated, the carpeting in this hotel needs to be Cleaned...lots of spots and stains in general areas. One staff person was doing his best to vacuum up all the grass and debris left by all the soccer cleats after tournament games.
The parking here is problematic but we expected this "hurdle" since we have stayed here before. (Not enough outside parking for guests and the garage parking costs $ every day.)
We would stay at this hotel again but maybe during the spring or summer. There are other hotels being built in the same area, so we may be staying elsewhere to avoid crowds with unruly kids (who seemed to enjoy "elevator racing") and scary chefs!

• Stayed November 2007
Norfolk, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 24, 2007

I stayed at the Embassy Suites Dallas Frisco for a weekend over Nov. 15-17, 2007. We were there for a family members wedding so there were alot of us for the same event. the hotel was flawless except that I found it hard to to get bellman service. check in was easy. The rooms were very clean.
On our first night at the hotel, the hotel was full there was a convention going on and several childrens birthday partys. The kids were every were riding the elavators and running around the floors. We could not hear to much noise from our room which was nice.
The next morning we had breakfast at the hotel and it was good. I worked out on the gym and it was clean and there was none of the musty smell some gyms have. After working out I went down to the pool to set in the hot tub It was also vary clean. except for the scum line witch could have been because of the 150 childeren in it the night before. Just a tip if you plan to set in the sauna go down ahead of time to turn it on so it has time to heat up. Towels were avalable at the pool. That afternoon we went to the wedding the reception was held at the hotel and was beautiful also the service at the reception was flawless, the hotel catered and the food was fantastic.
That night the grooms family (about 25 of us) met at the hotel bar to watch what was left of the OU game we had a great time the sevice was great and the bar tender changed two tvs for us and helped us move chairs around so we could all get a seat.
We closed the bar that night .
The next morning I woke up very sick (bad hangover) and had to stay in bed as longs possible after checking out I went to the coffee shop and asked if they had any crackers the man that was working was the manager in charge of breakfast he said he dident have any there but they had some in the back he got on his walkie talkie and a few mins later I had several packages of crackers, which i was ever greatfull for since I was still really sick and about to have to get in the car to go home.
My family had a great time at this hotel and it was flawless.

• Liked — the sevice was amazing
  • Disliked — the parking was a little crazy
  • Stayed November 2007, traveled on business
Austin Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2007

The Embassy in Frisco is an outstanding hotel.
We had a wonderful time there, everyone was nice
and friendly, room was spotless, beds were comfortable.
All the furnishings looked new and everything about
this hotel was elegant. The heated indoor pool was
very nice and appeared very clean. Mangers reception
and cook to order breakfast was all good.
The only negative I could say, and it was very minor,
was the attendant with valet parking keep insisting that
we use valet parking upon arrival, because the hotel
was hosting a convention and was very busy, but
after my husband firmly told him "no", we would handle
our own parking he backed off. We did get lucky and
found a parking space open without having to go into
the parking garage. Please beware if you can't find
a free self parking spot, we heard the parking
garage is an $8.00 charge. However, I wouldn't let the
parking situation keep me from experiencing this classy
hotel and the beautiful surroundings and convienence
of being near great shopping & restuarants. All kinds
of things to do within minutes of the hotel.
Would absolutey stay here again when in Frisco.

• Stayed November 2007, traveled with family
1 Thank sunflowerangel
Missouri City, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2007

This is a very nice hotel with great customer service. The rooms are very clean, spacious, and comfortable. Plus, the staff is super friendly. We stayed here a week and I only had a few complaints. First the room was COLD!!!! I am very hot natured, so for me to be cold is a big deal. I had to turn the heater on at one point...none of this would have bothered me if I did not have my kids (3 1/2 and 7 months) wih me. Second, was that the fire alarm went off on two seperate occasions at 7 in the morning. So there we go, with crying kids in tow, down about 10 flights of stairs. Plus, my hair was SCARY!!!! Anyway, it turned out to be burnt toast that set off the alarm. It was rather annoying.
I did not eat at the resturant, but did order a $20 continental breakfast......that could have been avoided if I had gotten my rear end in gear to eat the complimentary breakfast ( which is great).

Despite my small complaints I would definately stay here again!

• Liked — Great location! Great rooms!
  • Disliked — Paying for internet access & $8 parking a night
  • Stayed October 2007, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank sucaso
Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2007

There is no need to write a long review because this hotel was superb. Flawless facilities (pool, work out room, breakfast...), stunning rooms, and gracious service. Like others have posted, I was able to get free parking; they must only enforce it during baseball games. This hotel is very close to a nice mall, many restaurants, and the highway. The owner of this Embassy has built several other hotels (I've stayed in a few of them), and he builds, by the far, the
nicest Embassy Suites you'll ever stay in!

This Embassy is a Four Diamond property, and it shows!

Stayed May 2007
2 Thank tj1551
Also consider these accommodations in or near Frisco
Homewood Suites by Hilton, Dallas-Frisco
Home2 Suites by Hilton Dallas-Frisco
Hilton Garden Inn Frisco
Hampton Inn & Suites Legacy Park-Frisco
Aloft Frisco
Aloft Frisco
#13 of 14 in Frisco
Hilton Dallas Plano Granite Park

Been to Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas Frisco Hotel Convention Center & Spa? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas Frisco Hotel Convention Center & Spa

Property: Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas Frisco Hotel Convention Center & Spa
Address: 7600 John Q Hammons Dr, Frisco, TX 75034-1916
Location: United States > Texas > Frisco
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#3 Romantic Hotel in Frisco
#3 Business Hotel in Frisco
#5 Family Hotel in Frisco
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas Frisco Hotel Convention Center & Spa 3.5*
The beautiful Embassy Suites Frisco Convention Center and Spa is located in the heart of Frisco. Frisco is the most booming place in the USA! So much is happening here! We are a four diamond, four star Embassy Suites! We boast over three hundred and thirty wonderfully appointed suites. We have that special four diamond, four star service that will exceed all of your expectations. The Embassy Frisco features a full service SPA BOTANICA which has everything from pedicures to body massages. The perfect place to relax from a meeting or sneak away for a romantic weekend.Talk about meeting space; we got you covered! The Embassy Frisco has a full convention center with over 90,000 square feet of flexible space that can accommodate up to two thousand! Whether you are coming in for that special meeting or family reunion- we do it all! Don't forget weddings! We have a special coordinator to assist your every need.The Embassy Frisco is close to everything to do! We are steps away from Dr Pepper Arena. We have views that overlook the Roughriders stadium. Close to many restaurants and shopping shopping shopping! Right across the street from Stonebrier mall and all they have to offer! So come on over to Frisco Embassy Convention Center and Spa- we will exceed all your expectations. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas Frisco Hotel Convention Center & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Embassy Suites Dallas Frisco Hotel Frisco