“Good pizza.”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Reviewed July 29, 2011

Pizza was pretty good.It was not that big but price was not too bad.

Reviewed July 5, 2011

My husband and I took our four oldest children, 12, 11, 11, and 9 to eat at CPK during the holiday weekend. We arrived around 6:30 p.m. and with our party of 6 were seated within 20 minutes. This in itself gave the restaurant high praise with us as anyone who has ever waited to be seated with children will know.

The restaurant gets points for the kids menu as well. The children all ordered pizzas from the kid's menu. The prices for the children's pizzas were great and were all around $5.00 which included a child's drink. It was nice to see that the children's menu offered more than just cheese or pepporoni as many of the restaurants do. The kids were able to choose from pepp, sausage and mushroom and bbq chicken as well as other pizza and pasta options.

The children also ordered dessert from the children's menu which were just $1.00 each and included M&M sundaes and a brownie with ice cream. All of which were of good size.

The adult pizza was great as well. The only problem we had at the restaurant was deciding which of the many options we were going to order.

The service was ok, not great but I am hoping that is because our waitor appeared to be new.

Reviewed June 19, 2011

I love going to CPK. The food and service is consistently good. My favorite is the barbecue chicken pizza.

Reviewed January 25, 2009

Having live in Southern California for 35 years, I've eaten at the CPK many, many times. I'm happy to report that the Frisco location lives up to its CA roots. Suzanne 70

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed August 20, 2008

Absolutely Amazing! My favorite pizza is the barbequed chicken pizza!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to California Pizza Kitchen? Share your experiences!