“Great food, beautiful historic home location”
Review of Randy's Steakhouse

Randy's Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Randy's Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #36 of 446 Restaurants in Frisco
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Fifth Street
Description: At Randy’s Steakhouse you’ll find fine cuisine from steak to seafood, an extensive wine list, and incredible service in the historic Campbell home! We began our journey in 1993 and are very proud to say that we are the oldest family-owned restaurant in Frisco. Randy focuses on offering prime, hand-cut steaks, seafood that is fresh from the sea, and of course the best available produce! Guests rave about our Blackberry Filet, tender filet mignon with a blackberry red wine sauce, as well as our 20 oz. Australian Lobster Tail broiled and served with hot melted butter. Complement our incredible dishes with a selection from our list featuring 150 wines from around the world! Or join us in Randie’s Lounge weekday evenings from 5pm to 7pm for half-price cocktails and wines as well as a fantastic bar menu that features our prime burger, nachos, and hot wings. Located on Main Street in Historic Downtown Frisco, our restaurant’s home is on the list of the Texas Historical Registry and boasts several private rooms that are perfect for parties, from our elegant ballroom to the more casual McCallum Room. If you are celebrating a special event or just coming in off the golf course, we can certainly accommodate your needs. Join us soon at Randy’s Steakhouse for the ambience, the wines, and the unforgettable fine dining!
Reviewed February 28, 2013

My husband and I visit Randy's several times a year and I can't think of a better steak meal in the immediate area for the price. Randy often has specials that are out of this world. The wine dinners are great and we've enjoyed sitting in the bar relaxing after a long day for an hour or so and then sitting down to dinner. Weather permitting, we love to sit on the patio.

Just a sidenote, the decorations at Christmastime are really beautiful and we have visited on Christmas Eve with our family for several years now.

If you are a local (like I am, lived in Frisco since 1994 when we had one stoplight and 6,500 people) or a visitor from out of town, Randy's is worth the trip.

Reviewed February 15, 2013

My wife and I dined at Randy's for Valentine's Day and as usual, the food was delicious and the service was far beyond awesome! You just cannot go wrong by dining at Randy's!

Reviewed February 10, 2013

We had a reservation but they said "there's a bit of a wait" and sent us to the bar. 45 minutes later, we sat at our wobbly table. Every time we touched the table, my wine almost spilled.

The ambiance was severely lacking in comparison to the $$$$$ high dollar "a la carte" menu. 1981 called and they want their ivy border and mauve wallpaper back.

My steak was cooked perfectly, but while I'm enjoying my $30 steak, I can hear them dishwasher clanking dishes in the kitchen. They were so short handed, the bartender was leaving the bar to set tables.

The dining experience, for the price we paid was terrible. They gave us a $25 gift card on the way out (so we would return). We gave it to the table next to us as we will not return. There are way too many great restaurants in DFW to return to this dull/drab place.

Food=decent
Atmosphere/Service=horrible

1  Thank ShellsLoving
Reviewed January 20, 2013

Service was excellent. Steak was cooked to perfection. Recommend on a weeknight for fewer people and a great place for a quiet anniversary meal or to meet with friends.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

This is a wonderful restaurant! The service was wonderful, ask for Cindy. The blue cheese filet was melt in your mouth wonderful! The coffee was also great. I expected blah normal coffee, but they use Kona. It has a hint of nuttiness. The potatoes and mushrooms were perfectly done. The ambiance is great too! It is in an old historic house. Reminds me of some the the places I would eat in VA. Highly, highly suggest this place for a 5 star experience.

Been to Randy's Steakhouse? Share your experiences!