“Pretty good. Not great....”
Review of Randy's Steakhouse

Randy's Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Randy's Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #56 of 493 Restaurants in Frisco
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Fifth Street
Description: At Randy’s Steakhouse you’ll find fine cuisine from steak to seafood, an extensive wine list, and incredible service in the historic Campbell home! We began our journey in 1993 and are very proud to say that we are the oldest family-owned restaurant in Frisco. Randy focuses on offering prime, hand-cut steaks, seafood that is fresh from the sea, and of course the best available produce! Guests rave about our Blackberry Filet, tender filet mignon with a blackberry red wine sauce, as well as our 20 oz. Australian Lobster Tail broiled and served with hot melted butter. Complement our incredible dishes with a selection from our list featuring 150 wines from around the world! Or join us in Randie’s Lounge weekday evenings from 5pm to 7pm for half-price cocktails and wines as well as a fantastic bar menu that features our prime burger, nachos, and hot wings. Located on Main Street in Historic Downtown Frisco, our restaurant’s home is on the list of the Texas Historical Registry and boasts several private rooms that are perfect for parties, from our elegant ballroom to the more casual McCallum Room. If you are celebrating a special event or just coming in off the golf course, we can certainly accommodate your needs. Join us soon at Randy’s Steakhouse for the ambience, the wines, and the unforgettable fine dining!
Reviewed January 4, 2012

I'd go back if invited by friends, but would rather drive down the road either to Rick's in McKinney, or Richard Chamberlain's place, Bob's, or Three Forks.

Eat well, be well, laugh a lot. Boots Davis

Reviewed November 18, 2011

Without a doubt, overpriced and underwhelms in every way. Don't be fooled by the attractive deals that are advertised, such as Prime Rib night for $19.95. Nothing comes with the Prime Rib and I mean nothing except bread. Everything is extra and again, it was overpriced....such as the Asparagus. On top of poor quality meal, the service was horrendous. Never would I ever want to step foot in this establsihment again, as it was a huge rip-off. I travel frequently and dine out often, and this surely goes down as one of the most disappointing meals I have ever had. Avoid it at all costs.

overpriced. Service

1  Thank John M
Reviewed November 4, 2011

I've been going to Randy's for years and find some of these reviews to be pretty outlandish. Some appear to be from people that probably don’t get to fine dining places to often and think they should get their hind end kissed because they are spending $40.00 for a piece of meat. I have never had to send my steak back for any reason at a fine restaurant but I have been with people that sent the drinks back and bashed the service, then just wasn’t happy with the steak and I’M THE ONE PAYING.

Reviewed October 30, 2011

We went for dinner & decided to do Happy Hour since we were early. They are trying to get people in for Happy Hour with $5.00 appetisers BUT, they are bad. I cannot believe that they serve what they do. The Nachos are horrible, similar to Taco Bell. If you want a $5.00 Happy Hour Burger or Sliders, Fries are $4.00 more. They need to visit other high end steakhouses to see what foods are served at the bar that compliment wine or any cocktail. Overpriced steaks, nothing is included. I wil stick with Bob's & Chamberlains as they have better quality & include a fantastic side.

1  Thank cabotravelor
Reviewed August 15, 2011

One of the worst disappointments we have encountered! There was nothing good about this restaurant. The ambiance, food, service, price-ALL BAD! The four of us were the only ones there at 6 pm - that should have been a clue. We had to ask for condiments, - i.e.- salt & pepper, and remoulade sauce that should have been served with our appetizer. The steaks were the worst we have had. Service was slow, which is hard to understand since we were the only ones there. Even the sides were bad. The creamed spinach that was highly recommended by our waitress, had so much gooey cheese on it that it made it unappetizing. When receiving the check, we had been charged for 2 bottles of wine instead of one. Overall rating should be ZERO!

2  Thank FC M