“Outback "Plastic Steak" House” 1 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #207 of 416 Restaurants in Frisco
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Australian
Good for: Families with children
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Outback "Plastic Steak" House”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2012

Ok, I'm not a food critic by any means. I also try to give restaurants the benefit of the doubt but I'm afraid I am going to have to go off on The Outback Steak House in Frisco, Texas. My family and I went to Outback this weekend, November 10th, 2012. I ordered a dinner that consisted of steak. The Steak was suppose to be wood grilled. Ok, I have had wood grilled steak before. It has an awesome taste and out of 5 times of ordering a wood grilled steak I would have to say 4 of those times it was outstanding. However, this time at Outback it was the worst steak I have EVER eaten. I don't eat steak that much so when I do eat it I want it to taste good. And furthermore if it's suppose to be wood grilled I want it to taste wood grilled and not like a piece of PLASTIC found on a Barbie doll.

I'm sorry Outback but this steak I had was disgusting. I didn't even eat a third of it. I should have sent it back. Not sending the steak back was a Mi-stake on my part. I'm a very easy going person when it comes to dining. I don't complain a lot about my food. I should have sent it back but I didn't and that is my fault.

Just a word to the wise. If you go to this Outback and you order any sort of Wood grilled steak just know when you get it that this meal could be going back and more than likely SHOULD go back. my wife tasted it as well and agreed it was disgusting as hell.....

Outback is too expensive to taste like crap. It's overpriced to begin with...... if you get the Plastic Dog toy tasting steak just beware......

• Visited November 2012

Dallas, Texas
1,727 restaurant reviews
“Back After Four Years”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2012

This restaurant is a little out of our way thus we have not been here in about four years. The Outback chain is for the most part consistent in the service of their food and this location is no exception. Maybe we are one of the fortunate one as we always seem to get a great steak no matter which cut we order. We always go for the medium cook. The side dishes are always good.

dallas
“ok”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2012

Had NY Strip, it was ok, not the best I've had for sure. The potato was pretty bland, whatever they do at Red Lobster - salt crystals on the outside? - makes it better. I have never really liked the drinks that Outback creates - too sweet - and the Captain Rum drink with strawberries was not good either. And the bread, man, I miss Steak N Ale's dark bread......that's all I'll say.

texas
“They can't seem to get it right”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2012

I have been there 3 times latey to see if was any good. I have had very bad food expierences. Soggy fries, had to send back. Not good. Burnt hamburger, bad the 2nd time. I won't be back.

• 1 of 5 bubbles
“Nice decor and great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2012 via mobile

This was my 1st visit to a Outback in 10 years. 1st inside has a modern decor with a inviting feel. Bathroom was nice and contemporary clean etc. There was more than 1 menu with a good variety of options. Service was fast!

• 5 of 5 bubbles

Been to Outback Steakhouse? Share your experiences!