“Great bartenders”
Review of EG Steak

EG Steak
Reserve with OpenTable
EG Steak is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 514 Restaurants in Frisco
Cuisines: Brazilian, Steakhouse, Healthy, Grill
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Preston Rd / Parkwood
Reviewed August 2, 2018

The food is good. It is a Brazilian Steak House so it's like you might expect. The service is what sets it apart. The bartenders are very friendly and the wait staff is top notch.

Reviewed July 9, 2018

My kids took me to EG Steak for my birthday, and what an awesome meal it was!! I loved the salad and everything that I got before they began to bring me delicious fresh cuts of steaks and pork, each of which was so well flavored that I could hardly believe it. I thoroughly enjoyed my first time in Estilo Gaucho, and can't wait to come back!

Reviewed July 8, 2018 via mobile

Great place! Amazing people, typical Brazilian Churrascaria. The meat is good. I would recommend a caipirinha.

Reviewed July 2, 2018

Excellent service and food. My husband and I always go here for our anniversary. You are welcomed from the moment you enter. There is something for everyone. A sumptuous salad bar and soup bar and melt-in-your-mouth meats served tableside. I've been to some four-diamond steakhouses and EG Steaks is on-par with these. Always a culinary delight to come here and a warm and friendly environment. Can't recommend this wonderful restaurant enough.

Reviewed June 29, 2018

Stoped for lunch and was surprised by the price of Wine by the glass $20.00 per 6 ounce glass. Lunch was $29.00 per person. Salad bar was excellent but it was a meal in itself. The Brazilian meat was Luke warm, I like my steak hot.
Waiter and host were hovering around our table. Love the service but a little too much.

Been to EG Steak? Share your experiences!