“Wonderful Place to stay”

Home2 Suites by Hilton Dallas-Frisco
Ranked #3 of 17 Hotels in Frisco
Cedar Park, United States
“Wonderful Place to stay”
Reviewed July 3, 2014

I highly recommend this Home 2 for anyone who is visiting the Frisco area. We came for some baseball games at Dr. Pepper Park. It is so close to the hotel, you can walk if you want. The staff is so helpful and friendly. The rooms are above and beyond what I expected. Everything you can imagine is in the room. If you did not want to leave the room, you don't have to. Only one drawback is that the smoking area is right outside the front door. Other than that, great place.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

MagnoliaLodging, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Dallas-Frisco, responded to this review, July 7, 2014
What a fantastic review! We're delighted you enjoyed your stay with us, and appreciate you choosing our hotel. As a relatively new brand of hotel from Hilton, it is always rewarding to hear from guests who not only enjoyed their stay, but the Home2 Suites concept.

I've noted your comments regarding the smoking area outside the main entrance and will look into possible alternatives for the comfort of all of our guests.

2013 Home2 Suites Hotel of the Year

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Reviewed July 2, 2014

Great minimalist hotel suite with all the bells & whistles. I selected it for Hilton Honors and price, and the amenities- which listed the hotel as pet friendly, but when we arrived I was informed there was an $85 non-refundable cleaning fee per pet. Wow is all I could say. What were we going to do, not stay? Be aware that pet friendly will cost you with these guys. Wasn't mentioned on the booking or else it was lost in the "fine print".

Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

Thank you very much for your review, and while I'm pleased you enjoyed your stay with us, I do apologize for the confusion regarding the non-refundable $75 pet fee. We are a pet-friendly hotel and welcome guests traveling with their pets; however we do require a non-refundable pet fee for all guests with pets. While Expedia does include this verbiage on their reservation page, I will look into the possibility of making this verbiage more visible to our guests.

Thank you again for your comments, and should your travels bring you back to the area, we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed June 27, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I LOVED our stay in this new Hilton brand hotel. The hotel not only looked and smelled clean... But it was! From the pool area to every corner of our suite this hotel offered top notch service at a reasonable price. Perfectly located next to a large shopping mall with many food options and an IKEA right across the street, we will be visiting both Frisco and this property again!

Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank MoWilke
MagnoliaLodging, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Dallas-Frisco, responded to this review, June 30, 2014
My team and I so enjoyed reading your review, and we appreciate you choosing our hotel! Very pleased to see your stay with us was a pleasant one, and we're delighted that your first experience with a Home2 Suites hotel was our Frisco location.

Many thanks for the great comments, and we look forward to welcoming you back!

Shawnee, United States
Reviewed June 25, 2014

Very nice hotel for the money. Very fresh and clean from entering the door to the room. Softest sheets I have ever slept on! The only thing I would like to see changed is the complimentary breakfast. They have prepackaged eggs, sausage etc. They weren't very good. I would go out for breakfast next time. But the rest of the hotel was great!

Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

MagnoliaLodging, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Dallas-Frisco, responded to this review, June 26, 2014
We're so glad you enjoyed your stay with us, and especially that you liked the microfiber bedding on our beds; we agree they make for a restful night's sleep! We appreciate your feedback about your stay, and I've noted your comments regarding our breakfast menu. We also offer hard-boiled eggs, fresh fruit and oatmeal on a daily basis, and our hot egg items rotate throughout the week. If there's anything we can do to make future stays more enjoyable, please do not hesitate to ask.

Thanks again for the feedback, and we look forward to seeing you soon.

Houston, United States
Reviewed June 24, 2014

My stay was very pleasant, the room was very nice and the staff was exceptional. I would reccommend this hotel to all my friends and associates. The continental breakfast was right on. My future trips will include lodging at Home Suites2

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

MagnoliaLodging, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Dallas-Frisco, responded to this review, June 25, 2014
Many thanks for the wonderful review, and we appreciate you choosing our hotel. I'm especially pleased - and proud - that you will look for Home2 Suites hotels on future trips; as a relatively new brand from Hilton, we love hearing from guests who not only enjoyed their experience with us, but also love the Home2 concept. Glad to see your stay with us was a good one!

Lubbock, United States
Reviewed June 20, 2014

The staff was sincere and was extremely considerate for my safety since I arrived very late at night. Everyone had a smile on their face and greeted me when I walked by them. The staff was quick to help when I had a question. I was impressed with all the features of the room.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

MagnoliaLodging, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Dallas-Frisco, responded to this review, June 24, 2014
Many thanks for the wonderful review, and we appreciate you choosing our hotel. I'm pleased to see that overall, your stay with us was a pleasant one, and especially that my team helped you to feel welcome. As a relatively new brand of hotel by Hilton, we always enjoy reading positive feedback about our hotel's features and amenities.

Avondale, United States
Reviewed June 16, 2014

This hotel has the very best staff. The food was great and service could not be better. It is the cleanest and brightest hotel I have ever stayed in. The beds were as comfortable as the ones in my own home. Everything we could ask for was available in the room.

Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

MagnoliaLodging, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Dallas-Frisco, responded to this review, June 17, 2014
Wow - what a fantastic review! My team and I are delighted you enjoyed your stay with us and appreciate you choosing our hotel. I'm especially pleased to see that you began your review with "this hotel has the very best staff," as we all work hard to ensure our guests enjoy their stay. Feedback such as yours is always rewarding!

Many thanks again, and we look forward to welcoming you back.

2013 Home2 Suites Hotel of the Year
Also consider these accommodations in or near Frisco
Homewood Suites by Hilton, Dallas-Frisco
Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas Frisco Hotel Convention Center & Spa
Hilton Garden Inn Frisco
Hampton Inn & Suites Legacy Park-Frisco
Staybridge Suites Plano Frisco
Aloft Frisco
Aloft Frisco
#12 of 17 in Frisco

Been to Home2 Suites by Hilton Dallas-Frisco? Share your experiences!