“A great stay to stay”

Home2 Suites by Hilton Dallas-Frisco
Ranked #3 of 17 Hotels in Frisco
Reviewed May 12, 2014

wonderful staff, immediate help when couldn't get the thermastat to work (my misunderstanding of how it worked) very clean, within walking distance of Dr Pepper arena and ball park, within walking distance of food, offered a great hot breakfast! Would go back again. If have to sleep on the pull out bed, they are the typical horrible sleeping beds. Wish the pool could be open early instead of 10am. Other than that, a great place to stay.

Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
MagnoliaLodging, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Dallas-Frisco, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2014

What a great review! Many thanks for the feedback, and we appreciate you choosing our hotel. Glad to see my team was helpful in getting you situated, and assisting with your suite's thermostat. I'm especially pleased that you liked our breakfast, as we recently upgraded our menu to include more hot items.

General manager, Home2 Suites Dallas/Frisco

Reviewed May 10, 2014

The staff here are wonderful. Laurel and Barbara made our trip very memorable. They were friendly and accessible. When we needed to go somewhere by shuttle, they would personally print directions off google and drive us. We felt that it was a really nice touch to the experience. I would definitely recommend this place and look forward to staying here again.

Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
MagnoliaLodging, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Dallas-Frisco, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2014

What a wonderful review, and we're delighted you enjoyed your stay with us! We all appreciate you choosing our hotel, and I'm especially pleased that it was my team - including Laurel and Barbara - that helped make your stay a memorable one. It is our pleasure to have you as our guests, and if there is ever anything we can do to make your stay more enjoyable, please do not hesitate to ask.

Reviewed May 8, 2014

This has been the best hotel for us as it's big enough to have friends with you and feel like you are not on top of one another. The Breakfast is great,make what you want and waste anything. coffee tea etc.. all good.

Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
MagnoliaLodging, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Dallas-Frisco, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2014

Many thanks for the great comments, and my team and I are so glad you enjoyed a comfortable stay with us. I'm especially glad you liked our breakfast, as we recently upgraded our menu to offer more variety.

Reviewed May 8, 2014

Check in was awful, rude check-in clerk, terrible breakfast...worst I've ever had, weak Internet, great location for Rough Riders games, good nearby restaurants, mall across from hotel, nice pool (but small), comfortable bed.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

On behalf of my team, I apologize your experience with us was not a memorable one, and appreciate your feedback. I've spoken to the front desk, and understand a large group checked in immediately before you, causing a delay. We are reviewing our procedures to look for opportunities to facilitate situations such as large group check-ins, and apologize you experienced a delay.

Regarding the internet connectivity, I am sorry to see you experienced weak connectivity and understand your frustration. We've recently upgraded our connectivity options to include a wider bandwidth for a nominal fee. This gives our guests faster, more reliable internet on multiple devices.

I am especially sorry to see our breakfast was not up to par. We recently upgraded our menu to include more options, such as artisan breakfast sandwiches and make-your-own waffles. We value your feedback and would appreciate any suggestions for ways we can improve our selection and service.

Thank you again for your feedback, and for choosing our hotel. Should your travels return you to the Frisco area, I sincerely hope you will give our hotel another chance.

Reviewed May 4, 2014

Home2 suites is in a great location for business and other activities in Frisco and Plano areas. The suite is a good sized room with everything required for a few weeks stay away from home. Small pool and well equipped gym means you can keep up your exercise room and with laundry opposite gym I managed to combine my workout and laundry

Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
MagnoliaLodging, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Dallas-Frisco, responded to this reviewResponded May 5, 2014

Thank you very much for the great review, and we appreciate you choosing our hotel. It looks like you were able to enjoy much of what our hotel has to offer, and I'm pleased that overall, your stay was a good one. And so glad to see you enjoyed the convenience of being able to exercise in the Fitness Center while doing your laundry next door - a layout unique to the Home2 Suites concept.

Reviewed May 3, 2014

I am a diamond member with the Hilton chain. I was looking to try a different Hilton property. This was a delightful change. I really appreciated the friendliness of the staff and the comfort of the room and beds!!! I highly recommend this property when in the area!

Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

What a fantastic review, and we're delighted you enjoyed your stay with us! We appreciate you choosing our hotel and thank you for your business and loyalty as an HHonors Diamond member. Glad you enjoyed our hotel and the Home2 concept - and I'm pleased that my team was warm and welcoming.

Reviewed May 2, 2014

I was in Dallas and wanted to see what a Home2 is like being the new concept Hotel from Hilton. The arrival experience was very nice. There was a lively lobby and quick check in. The lobby was well lighted, bright colors and convenient seating. IT is not too big and not too small. The rooms are well laid out and engineered for comfort and convenience. The rooms were also well lighted very and well suited for an extended stay. Though I was not an extended stay guest I felt the room was also very nice for the one night stay. It did not feel like an extended stay Hotel. This is a very nice Hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

So glad you enjoyed your stay with us, and thank you for choosing our hotel. I'm glad that your stay was a pleasant one, and that you enjoyed our accommodations and amenities - especially that you found your suite to be bright and spacious without feeling like you were staying in an extended stay hotel.

We appreciate the great review, and look forward to welcoming you back.

2013 Home2 Suites Hotel of the Year

Also consider these accommodations in or near Frisco
Homewood Suites by Hilton, Dallas-Frisco
Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas Frisco Hotel Convention Center & Spa
Aloft Frisco
Aloft Frisco
#12 of 17 in Frisco
Hilton Garden Inn Frisco
Hampton Inn & Suites Legacy Park-Frisco
Hilton Dallas Plano Granite Park

Been to Home2 Suites by Hilton Dallas-Frisco? Share your experiences!