Home2 Suites by Hilton Dallas-Frisco
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Comfort Inn & Suites(Frisco)(Great Value!)
$71
$228
$208
Sheraton.com
Wingate by Wyndham Frisco(Frisco)(Great Value!)
$84
$165
$149
$84
Comfort Suites Frisco(Frisco)(Great Value!)
$118
  • Breakfast included
Aloft Frisco(Frisco)(Great Value!)
$115
Aloft.com
All reviewssoftest sheetsfull size fridgean extended staygreat hotelwafflesbreakfast sandwichwould definitely stay here againlaundry roomstonebriar mallcomplimentary breakfasthome away from homebusiness tripstaff was very friendlyfresh fruitrestaurants and shoppingclean roomsfront desk staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 4, 2013

Over the years, I have stayed at 5 different hotels in the popular Frisco retail hub. The Home2 Suites is by far my favorite hotel and I am always disappointed when there are no rooms available. I highly recommend it to the business traveler or to a family in town for a shopping weekend.

Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
MagnoliaLodging, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Dallas-Frisco, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2013

Many thanks for the great feedback, and we're thrilled that we're your hotel of choice when visiting the Frisco area! That is especially nice since we'll be celebrating our one-year anniversary next month, and it is wonderful to see how we've grown over the past year. The Frisco area, and certainly our guests, have made this a wonderful experience.

Thanks for choosing the Home2 Suites, and we look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed September 30, 2013

Home2 Suites by Hilton at Frisco, Texas is a small property catering primarily to travellers on business trips. Though small in size, amenity + location wise it is one of the best suited for people visiting this area on a short trip. The rooms are spacious with Wi-Fi connectivity, bathrooms spotlessly clean, TV with a plethora of channels to choose from and Microwave & DIshwasher facilities for those who would like to cook and eat indoors. The room service includes good selection of Arabica coffee as well. The staff are friendly and helpful and their eagerness to serve you adds a lot in the overall experience here. Only drawback is limited options for breakfast and no facilities for dine-in restaurant though there are restaurants in the Stonebriar mall which is just behind this property. Highly recommend for travellers in the Frisco / Plano area.

Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
MagnoliaLodging, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Dallas-Frisco, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2013

What a great review! We so appreciate the feedback, and are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. I'm especially glad that my team was warm and welcoming, as we all work hard to ensure every guest has a pleasant experience.

Regarding breakfast selections, we are in the process of upgrading our breakfast and will have additional hot items available in the near future. We hope you'll enjoy these improvements during your next visit!

Thanks again, and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

I'm starting to become a big fan of the Home2 Suites brand. This property and my room were very clean. I like the modern decor and it had plenty of desk space for me to get some work done. An added plus is the Humanscale desk chair which is a really high-end chair.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
MagnoliaLodging, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Dallas-Frisco, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2013

What a great review, and we're delighted to hear you're a fan of the Home2 Suites brand! Glad you enjoyed our accommodations, including the Humanscale adjustable desk chair - definitely makes working in your suite a little easier! I've forwarded your review to my team, as they'll enjoy reading it.

Thanks again, and we hope to see you soon!

Reviewed September 24, 2013

This hotel and rooms are very clean and modern. It was very quiet for the most part, people just need to learn to not let their door slam shut early in the morning and late at night. Staff was very helpful and always smiled. The rooms are much nicer and larger than what the photos show. Bed, pillows and sheets very comfortable. Great stay for family and business. One thing is they have great products - Neutrogena - but they only have Shampoo and Body wash, no lotion or conditioner. I did not do the breakfast because I had food in the room, great mini-kitchen! My co-worker did do the breakfast and she said it was good, basic food. Overall will definitly stay here again and in other H2 hotels.

Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
MagnoliaLodging, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Dallas-Frisco, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2013

Many thanks for the wonderful review, and my team and I are delighted you enjoyed your stay with us! I'm especially glad to hear that my staff was helpful, warm and welcoming, as we want all of our guests to feel at home while staying with us. And of course we always love hearing when a guest plans to not only return to our hotel, but other Home2 Suites, as well!

Thanks again, and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed September 13, 2013

Really nice spin on the average business hotel. Very healthy breakfast choices. Eco friendly washing practices when it comes to towels, bed clothes, etc. Nice option for the business traveler looking to reduce his/her carbon footprint. :-)

Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
MagnoliaLodging, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Dallas-Frisco, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2013

Many thanks for the great review, and my team and I are very glad you enjoyed your stay. I'm especially pleased you like our hotel's - and the Home2 Suites brand's - efforts toward a greener guest experience. We're committed to using our resources responsibly and conserving and reusing whenever we can. They may seem like small changes at the outset, but we hope they'll add up to make a big impact on our environment and community. It is especially rewarding when our guests notice these efforts, as today's travelers are also looking for ways to lessen their carbon footprint.

Thanks again, and we hope to see you soon!