“Quick service. Great un-wiches!”
Review of Jimmy John's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Jimmy John's
Ranked #162 of 455 Restaurants in Frisco
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 23, 2013 via mobile

This location is right next to the hotel I was staying at, so I walked over one night. I got a to-go order & was in & out in less than 5 minutes. Awesome! This is also one of the few place that will make you a sandwich with no bread & is good at it! They make it a wrap type & fill it just like they would if you were ordering one on bread. Seriously, I will be visiting here again because of the fast service & options.

Reviewed August 27, 2013

Awesome sandwiches at a reasonable price. Been there a couple times and everything always tastes fresh and they make to order.

Reviewed May 15, 2013

Jimmy Johns' was just across the parking lot from our hotel and we were hungry! Selection wasn't great, but the sandwich was good and it was clean and bright.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

We were on deadline and had worked through most of the night. We didn't even have time for a drive-thru before the meeting. Jimmy John's to the rescue! We ordered online and like magic great sandwiches appeared at our hotel room door in, seriously, under 10 minutes! Outstanding service and yummy, fresh-tasting sandwiches - we had the BLT and Roast Beef. We were impressed when we were pressed on all sides! Meeting went great thanks to Jimmy John's providing us some astonishingly quick and tasty nourishment thus we avoided falling face down on the conference table!

Reviewed March 5, 2013

Well, what can I say. I'm partial to a Subway. But Jimmy John's is pretty darn good. Grabbed one on the way to the airport and had it for lunch on the plane. Yum!

Been to Jimmy John's? Share your experiences!