“Very good, but slow”

Taco Cabana
Ranked #331 of 443 Restaurants in Frisco
Cuisines: Fast Food
Reviewed May 12, 2013

I went to Taco Cabana since I see them all over Dallas. it must be good right? Right!! I had the Steak street tacos with onions and cilantro, with refried beans and a side of Queso dip. The tacos were very good and the beans spicy and tasty. The cheese dip was okay, not the best but definitely not the worst. The service was slow, but I am going to say because they made it fresh for me? I will go back and try some other items on the menu!

There are newer reviews for Taco Cabana

Reviewed December 4, 2012

Thank goodness for places like Taco Cabana that are open all night. We went thru the drive thru. My daughter ordered the brisket burritos which she liked very much. I had the quesadillas which were also good. We will be returning here.

Been to Taco Cabana? Share your experiences!