“The food is fantastic!”

Dining options: Delivery
Abilene, Texas
“The food is fantastic!”
Reviewed October 7, 2012

The hubby and I took our 5 yr old here and all 3 of us thoroughly enjoyed it! This is partly a do-it-yourself place where you order at the counter and get your own drinks, but the food is absolutely wonderful. I have a very picky 5 yr old and he ate all of his sweet and sour chicken. My husband had kung pao chicken and said it was fantastic. My garlic shrimp and scallops was superb. The vegetables and meat tasted very fresh. There was no skimping on the quality or on the portion size. Plenty of choices of drinks. This is the best Chinese I have had in Frisco or the surrounding area! This is going to be our usual Chinese place now! Do not miss it! Be aware there are 2 tv's and this is not a quiet date night place. But delicious and so worth the money.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank writer198

Frisco, Texas
“Love it!”
Reviewed October 4, 2012

Based on someone else's review i ordered the schezuan chicken and it rocked! Thy also gave us large portions. My husband ordered the kung pow and even had to take food home (he never does that) I was pleasantly surprised because I thought the dining room might be really small but it is not at all. We'll be back for sure! :) I'm glad there's finally a good Chinese place in Frisco.

• Visited October 2012
2 Thank Nfl4fan
Dallas, Texas
“Excellent Chinese Cuisine!!!!!”
Reviewed August 25, 2012

This is a brand new place that just opened a few days ago. This has to be the tastiest chinese food ever. I ordered the Schewuan Chicken and boy was it good!!! You order at the counter and they bring the food out to you. You get your own drinks. I had water, but I noted that they have four different kinds of ice tea, peach and raspberry among them. I took Hunan Chicken home for my hubby and he also said it was delicious. Finally, we have a really great Chinese restaurant in Frisco.

• Visited August 2012