“Worst part is Stonebriar Pre School”

Stonebriar Community Church
Ranked #7 of 31 things to do in Frisco
More attraction details
Owner description: Stonebriar exists to encourage all people to pursue a lifelong, joyous relationship with Jesus Christ. Our history dates back to 1998, when a small group of people, including Senior Pastor Chuck Swindoll, founded a church in Frisco, Texas. We are a nondenominational, evangelical Christian church. That means that we are governed by our own elders, not an outside organization. About 4,000 people worship at Stonebriar each Sunday.
frisco
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Worst part is Stonebriar Pre School”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

My child says " The school is boring" which make sense cause he does not learn anything from this school. They try to make money out of class pictures, videos, and any party they throw.

Their Director is extremly rude to the students. The only way she knows how to talk is by yelling. Ghetto lady so called christian women.

Visited June 2012
14 Thank Thomas j

Saint Joseph, Missouri
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Very genuine congregation of believers in Christ.”
Reviewed April 29, 2013 via mobile

I've driven to Dallas several times and on Sundays drove to Frisco to attend Stonebriar. They were warm, genuinely kind to this stranger who was treated like family. I got a lot out of the sermons and always find Chuck Swindoll personable and pressing on the congregation the need to show grace, forgiveness, and to be real in relationships, and above all to be in a real, active, grace-filled relationship with God through Christ. The music at Stonebriar is superb. I played violin in a symphony as a young adult and I have a great appreciation for people working together, giving an offering of beautiful music to God in worship. I was asked out to lunch twice by members, which is fairly rare among my travels through the US and abroad. This is a special congregation and gives me a reason to contemplate moving 10 hours away to their area of the US.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank lilliejl
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Loving, giving church”
Reviewed April 9, 2013 via mobile

My daughter is a single Mother. When her car broke down, the church gave her one. She is not a member of the church. Charles Swindoll is a humble gifted preacher.

Visited April 2013
2 Thank Brucedoty
Frisco, Texas
89 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 69 helpful votes
“Wonderful ministry”
Reviewed December 25, 2012

The minister Charles Swindell gives a beautiful sermon on Sundays. His message is inspiring. The church felt a little impersonal for me, but I am just getting used to the big theatrical churches.Everyone there was very nice and welcoming so we have gone back many times. They have traffic cops now which makes it easier to get out after the service. They did not sing the old traditional songs I am used to but it is a new generation church so I understand why they use the hymns they use and really like the church.

Visited February 2012
2 Thank Vik P
Frisco, Texas
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Church of the $$$?”
Reviewed August 21, 2012

They say non-denominational but I think they mean they accept any denominations of cash. Wasn't too impressed with the pamphlet that basically says their members only - to the exclusion of all others - will be saved. Really? How about a little humility, acceptance, love.

Visited November 2011