“Great Barristas”

Global Peace Factory
Ranked #3 of 6 Coffee & Tea in Frisco
Description: They serve flavored coffees, pastries and sandwiches.
Description: They serve flavored coffees, pastries and sandwiches.
Pacific Coast Australia, Australia
“Great Barristas”
Reviewed October 28, 2012

I wasn't aware of this, but Australians have a reputation in the US for being very picky about their coffee. To the point the ladies at the cafe were concerned with what our reactions would be. They had nothing to worry about. The bean is sourced from an Italian (long term) Roaster in Seattle and the Barristas really do the coffee justice. We walked over from the Westin Stonebriar daily to get our fix and were never disappointed. Aussies - if you are staying in the Stone Briar area of Frisco - you won't be disappointed. Great work ladies!

Visited October 2012

Dallas, Texas
“Good Flavored Lattes!”
Reviewed June 22, 2012

My daughter and I have been here twice in the last week. First visit, we both had the amaretto flavored coffee. It was very good. The second visit, she had a mocha latte with almond milk and I had an italian soda. Her mocha latte was excellent. My italian soda was very sweet, sorta like a snowcone. I plan to go back and try one of their paninnis. They also sell assorted pastries. Staff is very nice.

• Visited June 2012

Been to Global Peace Factory? Share your experiences!