“Great cupcakes!”

Cupcakes Cubed
Description: They only sell cupcakes which are square instead of round
Description: They only sell cupcakes which are square instead of round
Reviewed January 15, 2013

Cubed cupcakes just may be the best cupcakes I have ever tasted in my life! I’m glad they are located more than 30 minutes away from my house, or else I would be there every day!!! We ordered 120 cupcakes as favors for our NYE wedding this year and they were amazing. We ordered three flavors: Red Velvet (my absolute favorite), Snicker Doddle (my hubby’s favorite) and Tuxedo (half Vanilla Chocolate, half Ultimate Chocolate). They were perfect and so moist and yummy! Cubed Cupcakes has wonderful staff and they were actually the first vendors to arrive to my venue. I cannot say enough about this company. Thank you Cubed Cupcakes for repeatedly delivering wonderful service! These guys do not disappoint.