“Yummy frosting”

Description: Makes only bundt cakes. available in several flavors
Description: Makes only bundt cakes. available in several flavors
“Yummy frosting”
Reviewed October 20, 2012 via mobile

I have had the pleasure of experiencing the Pecan Praline bundt a couple of times for office celebrations! It is delicious and the frosting is Yummy! I visited the store this past week. It is cute inside and the service was friendly and helpful! Purchased a box of bundtinis, an assorted box of bite size bundt cakes. All four flavors were Yummy and we all enjoyed them! Great for celebrations!

Dallas, Texas
“Will Do In a Pinch”
Reviewed May 16, 2012

I went here at the last minute, desperate to get my daughter a birthday cake. I determined they were much to expensive for simple bundt cakes. I sampled the chocolate chip and it was not remarkable. I finally just bought her a mini red velvet bundt cake for $3.99. They added clear wrap, a ribbon and a small flag for $2 extra. She liked it. Probably will not return.

• Visited May 2012