“Nice lunch....”

Palio's Pizza Cafe
Ranked #33 of 417 Restaurants in Frisco
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Serving gourmet pizza pies, pastas, fresh salads, and sandwiches, where our dough is made from scratch daily, and we only use the freshest ingredients. All of our amazing tastes are offered in a friendly, open and relaxed setting where we are BYOB, so don't forget to bring your favorite beverage. We also provide gluten free options, so visit us, and see what we can bring to your table!
Omaha, Nebraska
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1,539 helpful votes
“Nice lunch....”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

My wife and I had a nice lunch at Palio's. I had the calzone while my wife had the mac and cheese. I thought the calzone was good but not great. A little small and a little dry. The crust was a little overcooked but still tasted pretty good. My wife loved her mac and cheese and has gone back a few times for more. She would rate it 4 or 5 stars for sure. Service was friendly. Prices are what you expect.

“local Fav”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2013

I grew up in this area and I LOVE this pizza. It is always a stop when I come home to visit. I have gone with friends, my family, and my boyfriend. Any would be fine. My mom and I like to split the Molly.

Mechanicsville, Virginia
“Best Pizza in Frisco.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 18, 2013

Enjoyed two lunches with family while visiting Frisco first week in January two days in a row.
Pizza is fresh and exactly as I ordered it. Staff is so friendly and even recognized me when I returned the second time. Can't wait to go back on my next visit.
The only negative is the styrofoam cups...they need to get with the program.

Dallas, Texas, United States
“Excellent Pizza, BYOB”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 13, 2013

Their pizza is made so well; I also love that you can get a whole wheat crust if you want it. Their topping combinations are diverse enough to satisfy anyone's craving. They have great lunch special combos too. You order at the counter and they will bring it out to you. The personal pizza is definitely filling enough for one person. If you want any alcohol, it is BYOB-there is a Kroger and a couple of 7-11's near if you forget your libations.

• Visited July 2012
Frisco, Texas
“Love the Pizza!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 13, 2012

Love this place! For you chicken artichoke lovers you must try the Cade & Blake. To make it healthier get it on wheat crust.
It's totally worth it!