“We always enjoy Genghis” 4 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Asian, Mongolian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dallas, Texas, Usa
“We always enjoy Genghis”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2014 via mobile

My son and I came here for dinner and did the "make your own bowl" option. The food looked fresh and well maintained. Service was fast and the lady who took care of us, Catherine, was friendly. She offered us appetizers and dessert. Did a great job. Enjoyed eating here and we will be back.

The Colony, Texas, United States
“Love the Genghis”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

Always look forward to eating here. Service can sometimes be a little slow, but the food makes up for it. I always get the squid and the tofu.

Visited January 2014
St. Augustine FL
“Fun stir fry”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2014

Stopped in for lunch today for the first time with a friend and we both enjoyed our lunch.

You pick the size of your bowl and then fill it with meats, seafood and veggies, or whatever you want. Then you pick you sauce and the grill masters stir fry your lunch.

Everything tasted fresh and it was a fun lunch.

• Visited January 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Lewisville, Texas
“Love Genghis”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 11, 2014 via mobile

The quality of Genghis Grill locations can vary and as with any restaurant you can encounter an 'off' day... I did not have any issues with this location. Nice location. Wait staff and management were pleasant.

I love Mongolian Stir Fry places. I have it down to a science what to put in my bowl and which sauces and spices to add. I love my food every time.
A tip is to mash down your meat to make room for the veggies and I add my onions last so it sits on top piled high like a birds nest. I like mine real saucy so I get an extra sauce container. I also get the very large bowl (& you get two starches), eat it slowly (which is hard because it's so good!) and take your leftovers home for a great snack or meal later.

Visited December 2013
Denver, Colorado
“Awesome food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2013

Awesome food, great service Menu is great, the atmosphere was very inviting. We will visit this place often.

Visited August 2013

Been to Genghis Grill? Share your experiences!