As a HHonors Gold member I am a fan of the Hampton Inn brand. With only the very rare exception these hotels are well managed, clean and comfortable. Unfortunately, this Hampton failed my pretty generous standards.
I used HHonors rewards and my family stayed at this Hampton for 3 nights while in Frisco/Plano for a youth soccer tournament. This hotel is situated in a very nice area with almost every shopping and eating option imaginable. We stayed in a room with two queen beds on the top floor, 6th. Overall, the staff was very friendly and responsive but there were constant quirky issues that force me to rate this Hampton at the bottom in comparison to dozens of others I’ve stayed in; surprising given the relatively new feeling of this Hampton and the nice area.
The Good: Very friendly staff, great area for dining and shopping, nice and well maintained outdoor pool, standard Hampton Inn amenities.
-The sheets didn’t fit the queen size beds; on either bed. At some point in the night you would awaken to the sheet and liner crumpled under you. I am 5’10, 175 and my wife might weighs 100 pounds soaking wet so I cannot imagine the battle a larger person would fight here.
-Housekeeping started cleaning our room at 5pm one day and was knocking on our door at 8:20 am the next morning. Sorry if this seems sensitive but housekeeping should be able to do their business between 10am and 3pm. This was a holiday weekend stay. We were about the 3rd room from the end and I could hear the housekeeper knocking and she walked down the hall. If you don’t want to clean as many rooms start knocking at 8 am on a Sunday morning.
-A short curly black hair on my bath towel when I unrolled it. I always check and so should housekeeping. Call me crazy but I don’t want to see someone else’s body hair in the bathroom, especially on a towel.
-The refrigerator had a bad smell. Problem solved by turning it on and keeping it closed.
No reason why this Hampton shouldn’t be top drawer given the area. Housekeeping needs better management and properly fitting bed sheets; easy fixes that management should address for complimentary feedback.
On a scale of 1 to 10 this Hampton rates a 6. I'd be willing to give them another look in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hampton Inn & Suites Legacy Park/Frisco is close to shopping, sports venues and corporations. Situated in the upscale Legacy Park/ Frisco area, our hotel is within walking distance of Stonebriar Centre, one of the premier malls in North Texas and only four miles away from Pizza Hut Park one block away from Rough Rider Stadium. Many corporations are located within a five-mile radius and drive into Dallas for more exciting attractions. Feel at home in a 105-room hotel offering guest rooms, suites and accessible rooms with your choice of king-sized or double queen-sized beds. Our guest rooms feature a study and sofa bed, while our suites offer a kitchenette. Appreciate amenities in each of our rooms and suites such as a television with cable, pay per view, a work desk with an adjustable lamp, microwave, mini-refrigerator, lap desk and free high-speed internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Legacy Park-Frisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites North Dallas - Frisco
- Hampton Inn & Suites North Dallas - Frisco Hotel Frisco
- Hampton Inn Frisco
- Frisco Hampton Inn