Hampton Inn & Suites Legacy Park-Frisco
Ranked #6 of 16 Hotels in Frisco
Edmond, Oklahoma
“NOISY!”
Reviewed August 25, 2012

I'm sitting here at 6am on a Saturday morning wide awake listening to my neighbors in the next rooms turn the water off and on at the sink, take a shower, use the restroom, etc. I can't believe how much I can hear! Forget my relaxing weekend getaway! This started at 5:00am! I thought I'd get to sleep in until at least 7:00! I don't believe they put much insulation in these walls! I can hear every word of people's conversations in the hall too!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
rebecca l, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Legacy Park-Frisco, responded to this review, August 28, 2012
I’m sorry we were not able to provide you with a great experience during your recent stay. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we appreciate your feedback about the noise disrupting your stay. Your comments will help us to correct these issues. We hope you will consider staying with us the next time you are in the area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Moore, OK
Reviewed August 12, 2012

Very nice rooms at a fairly reasonable price. Staff was friendly and the breakfast was better than your average "continental". This Hampton is literally minutes away from every restaurant or store that you could possible dream up, and very close to IKEA. My only issue is that this place is not smoker-friendly at all. Yes, there are those of us who smoke....get over it! I am pefectly fine with being sent outside to smoke. But at least give me a bench out by the dumpsters or something. At this hotel, you either go to your car, or you stand in the flower bed, or you impose on folks around the pool. There will always be smokers, so it's best to accomodate us in whatever way you can that is the least offensive to non-smokers.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Sue I
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed July 10, 2012

If you have read my other reviews you will notice I stay at a lot of Hampton Inns. I feel as if Hampton Inns are the most consistent discount chain. I am often in areas that a Hampton inn is the best option and they never seem to disappoint. There are a ton of options in Frisco but the Hampton Inn is my #1 choice.

it is fairly new, very well built but most importantly, it has a great Hotel staff. For example this last time I was traveling with a larger group of 4. While I am a Diamond member the rest of the group is not but you would not have been able to tell by the way they were treated by the staff.They treat everyone well and really make you feel like you are an important guest.

In addition to the normal free breakfast the hotel also has a happy hour every night with some food options and free beer/wine.

The rooms are nice, the condition of the rooms are excellent as is the condition of all the common areas. The entire place was spotless and the beds were really comfortable too. The hotel is well lit, you feel very secure and there are many restaurants nearby to chose from. You are also really close to the Dr Pepper ballpark for the Frisco Rough Riders (minor league baseball team - I would recommend taking in a game) plus the practice facility for the Dallas Stars

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed July 8, 2012 via mobile

Great staff, great breakfast, excellent bed! Had no problems whatsoever, definitely would recommend!

• Stayed July 2012
Reviewed May 18, 2012 via mobile

I stay at hampton inns across the US and this is above average. Pricey, but it is middle of Frisco. Some of the Pros... Bathroom is spacious, bfast was good for being a continental and the chocolate cookies they put out in the evening were delicious. Some Cons Tv remote sucks, no Jacuzzi, limited parking when I'd come back at night, and there was construction that was going on next door. Overall not bad, good enough for me to keep coming back.

Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Andrews, Texas
Reviewed April 30, 2012

We booked this hotel through hotels.com so the price was very good to begin with. When we got to Fort Worth there was tons of construction going on to the point we drove in circles for an hour. I called the hotels and theywere super friendly and found us the easiest way for us to get there around all the construction. When we arrived the hotel was very nice and the receptionist made sure we felt welcome especially after going through all the ealier mess. The room was gorgeous....it and the bathroom was superclean and spacious. We got up the next morning to a very good hot breakfast which consisted of eggs, bacon, gravy, biscuits, waffels, and several other items to choose from. I will definately stay there again if we ever go back that way.

Room Tip: The higher floors have a better view of the city.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Round Rock, Texas
Reviewed April 27, 2012

This hotel is located next to anything that you would need. The staff was friendly. The rooms were spacious as expected for a Hampton. The hotel was clean. The bathrooms were the nicest I have seen in a long time! The beds were very comfortable. Breakfast was decent. The price was reasonable. I would stay here again.

There were only two problems that were not too serious. We were staying with a basketball team (it seems like all the other guests were there for the same tournament), and needed to wash uniforms. They washer was broken, which is not good when your hotel is full of kids that have stinky uniforms. I thought they would offer a solution, but they did not. We had to drive to a washeteria to clean them. The only other problem we had was that the walls were super thin. Our neighbors were really loud, and it was annoying.

Room Tip: Rooms 109, 209, 309, 409, and 509 are located right by the elevator. If it is a busy time, it can be...
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family