“Great Time Driving Fast!!”

Pole Position Raceway
Ranked #11 of 33 things to do in Frisco
Reviewed September 16, 2013

I will start by saying that my first encounter was rather off putting, as I called to get an exact location and the person's response was "for what?". Even with smart phones, GPS and the such, I like to call to get a feel for the place, so this was strike one. When I arrived, I was greeted promptly, I explained this was my first visit and was informed on exactly what to do. While I was filling out the necessary information, I was visited by either the general manager or owner and was pleasantly surprised by his hospitality. After all the formalities, we were shown a short video, got our gear on and proceeded to put the pedal to the medal. Even with the initial contact being so bad, I still give them an excellent rating. Will definitely be back to improve my score!!

There are newer reviews for Pole Position Raceway

Reviewed August 18, 2013

What a great place to get your speed fix. Great atmosphere, great staff, cars were clean and catered to kids as well.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

We held a corporate event at Pole Position and it was a great event. The speed was great on the indoor track. The staff were very helpful and knowledgeable.

1  Thank Robert J
Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

Awesome time for indoor Kart Racing. We go at least 3 times a month. There is pass you can purchase for multiple races. We enjoy going later at night, less busy and less people in your race. Karts go fast, this is serious racing.

1  Thank Greg H
Reviewed June 26, 2013

Just came back from a company outing and had a miserable experience. Teenage staff is unprofessional, management does not care. With company booking 2 hours for races, tried to jump into one of the empty carts along with 5 other people. One of the teenagers decided to flex his muscle and kicked me off even though I was taking a place of person who got a whiplash earlier. Manager was argumenative and had poor customer service. Will ensure that the company does not go back ....

1  Thank bezerker69