“Consistent excellence...” 4 of 5 bubbles

La Madeleine
Ranked #66 of 416 Restaurants in Frisco
Cuisines: French, Soups
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Dallas/Fort Worth
“Consistent excellence...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2012

What should I say? La Madeleine has always been a perfect early start to any day with the French coffee, bread and jams and, as always, the Strawberries Romanoff! Always excellent!

Visited September 2012

Dallas, TX
“Warm's the heart”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2012

Very nice atmosphere and food. Nice enough to take home. And I did too. I brought a bottle of their tomato basil soup home for a lingering experience of such a warm and cozy atmosphere.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank LStravlr
Ashburn, Virginia
“Fell short of Expectations”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2012

I recently did a to-go order including a Croque Monsieur, salad and dessert. The sandwich was not terribly authentic, and not great. The dessert and salad were fine.

It would have been a better to-go experience if they would have put some utensils and napkins in the bag.

I also got a cup of coffee as I waited. I paid a little over $2 for a drip coffee, only to discover the self-serve carafe was lukewarm.

Not sure I would go back, but am always hopeful an experience like this is just chalked up to a couple of people having a bad day.

• Visited August 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
“Yummy sandwiches,coconut cake to satisfy the sweet tooth”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2012

Nice atmosphere-we sat near the fireplace. The employees were friendly and helpful in taking taking us through their procedures. plenty of choices for sandwiches with fresh baked bread and the hot soup knocked the chill off the nigh air. we were comfortably full,so I took my coconut cake with me for a late night snack. it was very moist and just then right amount of sweetness. I was pleased with the portion size:very filling, not overwhelming.

• Visited March 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Been to La Madeleine? Share your experiences!