“One of a kind”

Ikea
Ranked #49 of 417 Restaurants in Frisco
Cuisines: American, European, Swedish, Scandinavian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Tulsa, Oklahoma
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“One of a kind”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2013

There is only one store like IKEA, IKEA. Lots of variety, good prices, great for ideas and something for everyone.

Visited September 2013

Maple Shade, New Jersey
“Good food, great employees”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2013

Yesterday we probably spent 5 hours in IKEA! The food was great. We loved the Thursday special - herb-roasted chicken & mashed potatoes for only $1.99. Their food prices are amazing. We found so many little things that I bought elsewhere for more money (which I will be returning if I haven't already)!

Their couches are the only things I'm not very into.. .very uncomfortable..

but anyway, love their food setup. The employees are awesome!

Visited September 2013
Dallas
“Enjoying the "IKEA Effect"”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2013

I've always enjoyed a sense of do-it-yourself pride in making my home "mine," and at this time in my life, I'm doing my best to economize. IKEA gives me options that can be dressed up or dressed down. Easy to assemble shelves, plus upgraded hardware for $10 and an easy-to-install spotlight gives my room a very budget-friendly AND classy look.
And there's a little bit of extra pride and enjoyment because I sort of "made it myself."

Visited May 2013
Shawnee, Oklahoma
“Meatballs, meatballs, and more meatballs!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 4, 2013 via mobile

This is a store where you can spend hours, so when you need a snack break to refuel I recommend the chocolate cake and the meatballs!

• Visited May 2013
Irving, Texas
“Do yourself a favor - go during the week!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2013

Ikea is an immersive experience, and it's better spent during the week when its not so crowded. The weekends will exhaust you, but what a marvelous place for ideas and house dreams!

Visited March 2013