“Good choices and fresh food”

Great Wall Super Buffet
Ranked #129 of 443 Restaurants in Frisco
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Buffet
Dining options: Buffet
Reviewed April 15, 2013

The variety is what you expect on an Asian buffet. Sushi to dessert was all very good and fresh. Lots of seating, Texas large! Very attentive staff and they kept the food (small quantities at a time) fresh and replenished so you never ran out of anything,

There are newer reviews for Great Wall Super Buffet

Reviewed March 8, 2013

I used to go on undays after church but lately their food is not quality. It is cold, dont taste good & overcooked. You tell staff to heat it but you will get a big attitude. Desserts dont taste delicious, seems like cheap kind for a place you are paying over $12 to eat at.

Reviewed February 17, 2013

You can get much better Chinese at other places. I'm surprised this place is still open. Service is fine but the food is not impressive - think Golden Corral of Chinese.

Reviewed November 20, 2012

With this being a buffet, we were pleasantly surprised by the attentive service we got at our table. It's like the server anticipated our needs in advance. This is not your typical Chinese buffet. The QUALITY and VARIETY of the food offered was spectacular! We especially enjoyed the salmon.

Reviewed September 25, 2012

I gave this place another try today and was as equally disapointed as the prior times I have been here. But I have learned my lesson and will not return. The food here in sub par some of the choices just gross. The service is prompt as they almost stand over you but being sanitary is not a priority for these people. The drink filler came by and picked up my glass by sticking his finger inside. Talk about gross.

2  Thank MSMCIB