“Superior Staff”

Ranked #9 of 14 Hotels in Frisco
Saint Clair Shores, Michigan
“Superior Staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2014

I have stayed at this hotel for over 200 nights this past year on business. The staff at the Westin Stonebriar in Frisco, TX is the best staff that I've ever had the pleasure of working with. The entire staff is consistently very friendly and always goes out of their way to help me out in every way that they can. Miles, Josh, Daniel and all of the valet guys are always extremely friendly and helpful and always make sure that I have transportation to and from the office. At the front desk, Kassie, Amy, Alvina, Jean and the team are always very helpful in taking care of me during my stay. Brittany and Ashlynn do a terrific job working the hotel bar area.

I highly recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the North Dallas area on business or leisure. I will be recommending the hotel to colleagues, clients and business associates in the future.

- Andrew Brown

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Renee U, Executive Administrative Assistant at The Westin Stonebriar Hotel & Golf Club, responded to this review, April 14, 2014
Mr. Brown, thank you for your continued patronage to The Westin Stonebriar and Starwood Hotels & Resorts and for taking the time to share your valuable feedback. We appreciate your comments about our associates who pride themselves on the great personal service they deliver, and I know they appreciate your recognition of their hard work. We value your business and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

All the best.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (101)
Portland, ME
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2014

Was here for a 3 day convention for work in Jan 2014 and the staff was very inviting and polite. It is a little drive from the airport, but worth it when you get there. Rooms are very large, comfortable and had all the amenities needed. Bathroom very large. Hotel bar was very nice. All the breakfast, lunch and dinner for the convention was excellent. Overall, i would go back to another convention here, maybe long weekend, as there looks to be a nice pool and golf course nearby.

Room Tip: Rooms overlooking the pool were pretty nice.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Renee U, Executive Administrative Assistant at The Westin Stonebriar Hotel & Golf Club, responded to this review, March 26, 2014
Thank you for staying with us at The Westin Stonebriar and for your awesome review. We appreciate you taking the time to share your valuable feedback about our polite and inviting staff, our large, comfortable guest rooms, nice bar and excellent meals. We appreciate your business and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here the weekend before spring break was over. Got a nice deal on trip advisor. Stayed on the fifth floor facing the courtyard. The staff was very helpful with directions and questions. The King bed was comfy but the four pillows were small and undersized. The bathroom and shower were above average. The legacy bar was a good happy hour spot although pricey for weaker drinks. I worked out in the gym which had 24 hr access with room key. The pool , hot tub, and bocce area along with the view of the golf course made this a great place to stay!

Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for staying with us at The Westin Stonebriar and for sharing your valuable feedback. I am thrilled that you enjoyed our friendly staff, the Westin workout, pool, hot tub, bocce, and your great golf course view. We value your business and I trust we will have the pleasure in welcoming you back soon.

Be well
Frisco,TX
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2014 via mobile

I have stayed in several Westin and W Hotel properties in various cities and was somewhat disappointed in my stay here.

One the main things I look forward to is the "wonderful" bed-even though it said I would have one- it was not a comfortable nights sleep for me so I'm questioning if my room even had one?

I also was taken back by the fact there are ZERO vending machines in the hotel and if you want a soda after 10 at night you have no options to get one without ordering thru room service.

I will say the hotel was very clean and the staff was friendly,bar has a nice dark wood area. I expected more based on my other Westin Hotel experiences.

We will gladly return to this hotel but only if I can confirm the wonderful bedding is in the room I book.

Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Renee U, Executive Administrative Assistant at The Westin Stonebriar Hotel & Golf Club, responded to this review, March 25, 2014
Thank you for staying with us at The Westin Stonebriar and for your continued loyalty to Starwood Hotels and Resorts. I appreciate you taking the time to share your valuable feedback about our friendly staff and clean hotel. I would like to apologize for the inconveniences you experienced. I would like to personally take care of making your next reservation. Please give me a call directly at 972 668-8000. Thank you for allowing us another opportunity to make your stay a pleasant experience.

Be well Renee
Austin, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2014

I had an incredible stay at this Westin. I honestly had no idea of what to expect, but it was great! From the very first moment that I walked near the door, the valet guy (Miles, I think was his name) was very helpful and welcoming. He explained where I had to go check in and opened the door for me. Next, I talked to Alvina at the front desk. She was supper kind and polite. I had several conversations with her and the other guy at the front desk. They deliver incredible customer service. I then went up to my room, and it was more than I could have asked for. I had a great view of the front. The beds were VERY comfortable, and the bathroom was spacious. Everything was neat and clean. I took a shower and used one of the really comfortable robes they have, which made me feel like I was getting spoiled. After that, I went downstairs to their living room/bar area. It has a great classic look with some modern elements to it. I ate some fish tacos, which were "delicious". My server Brittany Hodgens was on top of things and always made sure to come back to check on how I was doing. Overall, I rate this hotel as excellent. The whole staff is incredible and the hotel has so many different types of accommodations, that you won't have to worry about anything and relax.

• Stayed March 2014
Dear Gustav, thank you for taking the time to share your incredible experience at The Westin Stonebriar. We appreciate your great feedback about Miles, Alvina, Brittany and the rest of the staff. I am so excited that you received a warm welcome and that you felt like "you belong" I can tell by your comments that you really appreciated the comfortable beds, spacious bathrooms and the cleanliness of the hotel. We value your business and look forward to your return.
Amarillo, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2014

From the moment we pulled up we knew we had found something special. And it got even more so once inside. It really begins and ends with the staff. There are two kinds of employees in the hospitality industry. Those who are there soley because it's their job, and those who want to be there, and take every task seriously, however menial. Every staff member at this hotel seemed to be the latter-- every one of them took great pride in their hotel, and in their jobs. The facility was spotless and elegant. Beds and linens were wonderful. Great dining downstairs . . . the breakfast wasn't free and was pricey, but was superb. Enjoyed the bar and the patio areas. Tons of good shopping nearby. The only thing we thought was missing in our room was a map of what's where . . . the place is enormous and it took awhile to figure it all out when we first got there. Overall, the finest hotel we've ever stayed in, and look forward to returning there.

Room Tip: Some people might like one of the rooms that overlooks the golf course.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to share your memorable experience at The Westin Stonebriar. I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed every aspect of your stay and felt welcomed from the moment you pulled up. We appreciate your comments about our associates who pride themselves on the great personal service they deliver, and I know they appreciate your recognition of their hard work. Again, thank you for sharing your feedback and I trust we will have the pleasure in welcoming you back soon.

Be well
Kennesaw, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2014

This is my favorite hotel in TX! The staff is what really pushes it over the top. The rooms are great, and I agree with the previous reviews that it is older, but decently not in the rundown sense. It is very old world (think dark wood and leather) in the lobby and bar area. There is a nice reading area off the lobby with a fireplace and some couches and chairs. The gym is the best hotel gym I have seen. The pool is also in the top 5 hotel pools I have been to.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Renee U, Executive Administrative Assistant at The Westin Stonebriar Hotel & Golf Club, responded to this review, March 11, 2014
Thank you for staying with us at The Westin Stonebriar and for your uplifting words about our hotel and staff. I am so pleased to hear that you experienced our exceptional customer service. We appreciate your business and are thrilled that you will be returning.
All the best
Also consider these accommodations in or near Frisco
Homewood Suites by Hilton, Dallas-Frisco
Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas Frisco Hotel Convention Center & Spa
Sheraton Stonebriar Hotel
Home2 Suites by Hilton Dallas-Frisco
Hilton Dallas Plano Granite Park
Dallas/Plano Marriott at Legacy Town Center

Been to The Westin Stonebriar Hotel & Golf Club? Share your experiences!