“Wonderful Facility”

Ranked #9 of 17 Hotels in Frisco
Porterville, California
“Wonderful Facility”
Reviewed October 13, 2012

Stayed 3 nights here on a business trip/conference where I used the lounge/bar, conference rooms, golf course, and of course the hotel room. Everything was spotless and clean, the staff was always friendly, the food was absolutely wonderful at every meal, and the golf course was beautiful and challenging. I couldn't have asked for anything more from this facility. Thank you for making my trip so enjoyable!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
hospitalityiskey, Front Office Manager at The Westin Stonebriar Hotel & Golf Club, responded to this review, October 27, 2012
DGriz

Thank you very much for staying at the Westin Stonebriar and for your great comments. Coming from a Senior Contributor who travels as much as you do it does mean a lot to us.
I am delighted that you recognized our housekeeping’s attention to cleanliness, the friendliness of our staff as well as the quality of our food. I have shared your comments with our Team and they were very well received. Thank you again for taking the time to share your experience with us.

We look forward to your next visit.

Be well,

Front Office Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (102)
Reviewed October 11, 2012

Comfy beds. Polite staff. Points off because my room smells like a dirty diaper. I checked under beds & in closet & do not see anything. I could ask to change rooms, but since I don't see anything amiss, how do I know all the rooms don't smell like that? Food is good, but their very own electronic board advertised $5 wine glasses on Wednesdays only for the bar to tell me there was no such thing. Overall, due to nice pool/golf and comfy beds, it has potential, but this specific experience was a disappointment.

• Stayed October 2012
hospitalityiskey, Front Office Manager at The Westin Stonebriar Hotel & Golf Club, responded to this review, October 28, 2012
Abwolverine,

Thank you very much for staying with us and also for taking the time to share your feedback. I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed our Westin Heavenly Beds, our great food as well as our pool and the Tom Fazio golf course. I sincerely apologize for the smell you encountered in your room and I regret that we were not informed of this nor given the opportunity to address this problem immediately during the course of your stay. In regards to our Wednesday $5 wine glass special, this is a very popular and still current amenity. I have shared your comments with our Bar Team to ensure that we are consistent on this message.

I hope you will consider giving us another chance if you return to Frisco. If so, please feel free to reach out to me personally at 972-668-8000 so I can ensure you enjoy a flawless stay.

Stay well,

Hayward, California
Reviewed October 4, 2012

Wonderful hotel. The rooms were large and the beds VERY comfortable. The staff was very helpful and friendly. Great bar area and the food was very good for breakfast.
The gym and pool area are well taken care of and more than functional. I highly recommend this property if you are in the Dallas area.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
hospitalityiskey, Front Office Manager at The Westin Stonebriar Hotel & Golf Club, responded to this review, October 6, 2012
32480Robert,

Thank you very much for staying with us and for your great recommendation. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed our Westin Heavenly Beds as they are well known for their comfort. I am glad that you enjoyed Ernie’s Bar and our breakfast at the Legacy Grill. Thanks again for your great comments.

We look forward to your return,

Stay well,

Cincinnati, Ohio
Reviewed September 24, 2012

I stayed at the Westin Stonebriar twice this past year and this is an excellent hotel for business or leisure. The staff is very attentive to their guests and the overall service throughout the hotel is outstanding. The rooms are very comfortable and the beds in these hotels are hard to beat.

This hotel has a great pool area and a golf course adjacent to the property. Of all the hotels in the Frisco area, I prefer to stay here.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Renee U, Executive Administrative Assistant at The Westin Stonebriar Hotel & Golf Club, responded to this review, September 28, 2012
Thank you for staying at The Westin Stonebriar and for your positive feedback about our hotel and staff. We value your business and appreciate your patronage . It is so nice to hear that you enjoyed our pool and golf course. Thank you again for taking the time to share your experience with us and we look forward to your next visit.
Paris, TX
Reviewed September 23, 2012

Love this hotel! The pool is awesome. My kids love the waterslde also. The golf course is amazing with great afternoon prices. The shuttle will take you places to shop or eat close by. Beautiful place to stay with great rooms.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank travelorfromtx
Renee U, Executive Administrative Assistant at The Westin Stonebriar Hotel & Golf Club, responded to this review, September 24, 2012
Thank you very much for staying with us at The Westin Stonebriar and for sharing your wonderful experience with the Trip Advisor Community. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed our pool, waterslide and the golf course.
Thank you again for taking the time to share your experience with us and we look forward to your return visit.
Reviewed September 20, 2012 via mobile

Apparently, in the small print when you book a room here (which is non-refundable), you waive services to room cleaning as a "green" initiative. No fresh water or soap. For the premium this hotel charges, I am shocked at the cost cutting measures they are taking. Not worth the cost.

• Stayed September 2012
1 Thank Rrtgs6
Renee U, Executive Administrative assistant at The Westin Stonebriar Hotel & Golf Club, responded to this review, September 28, 2012
Dear Rrtgs6,

Thank you for staying with us at The Westin Stonebriar. We regret that your room was registered for the make a green choice program by mistake. This program is completely optional and it allows our guest to earn a $5 food & beverage voucher or 500 SPG starpoints for each eligible night. It also benefits our environment by reducing water consumption, energy usage and keeps chemicals out of the environment. When making reservations online there is an option to opt in the program however if you change your mind you have an opportunity to opt out at check in. I would like to speak with you further and if you are a SPG member I would love to offer you additional starpoints. Please feel free to contact me at your convenience. I look forward to speaking with you . Renee Umaly 972 668-8000
Austin
Reviewed September 18, 2012

Friendly and nice. The people were informative
And really made the stay enjoyable. The hotel was centrally
Located near frisco the colony and Plano. The hotel
Bar is very relaxing and the staff was 5 star.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

1 Thank TOM C
Thank you very much for staying with us and for your positive comments about our hotel and staff. I am glad to hear that you had an opportunity to visit Ernie’s Lounge. We value your business and we look forward to your next stay with us.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Frisco
Homewood Suites by Hilton, Dallas-Frisco
Hilton Anatole
Hilton Anatole
#34 of 203 in Dallas
Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas Frisco Hotel Convention Center & Spa
Sheraton Stonebriar Hotel
Dallas/Plano Marriott at Legacy Town Center
Hilton Dallas Plano Granite Park

Been to The Westin Stonebriar Hotel & Golf Club? Share your experiences!