“Old English Hospitality”
Review of The Londoner - CLOSED

The Londoner
Cuisines: Brew Pub
Dining options: Late Night
Description: The Londoner is your neighborhood pub! Enjoy authentic British cuisine as well as American favorites! Choose from classic Fish and Chips, Shepherd's Pie, Chicken Tikka Masala, and much more! Take a trip across the pond without leaving Frisco! The Londoner offers dozens of imported and domestic beers on draft as well as a large selection of bottled beers. The Londoner offers a cozy pub environment you will love. Step inside and enjoy a taste of England. We offer darts and a great atmosphere. With many HD TVs, you can be sure to catch your favorite match live!
Reviewed October 7, 2012

This is the Londoner Pub in Watters Creek. There beer selections are fantastic. I had the Turkey BLT for a quick lunch and the smoked turkey had such great smokey flavor. The bartender made sure we wre all taken care of. I will be going back.

1  Thank MustangV6

Reviewed September 4, 2012

We had a fairly large group, and the atmosphere was perfect for drinks and chat. The noise level was loud enough to be fun, but not obnoxious. I didn't try anything from the food menu, but the dishes that were ordered by some of our guests looked and smelled fabulous. The service was particularly slow, and we had to get up several times to purchase our drinks at the bar. It seemed as though the waitstaff was overwhelmed by the amount of tables they had. Hire more staff Londoner! ;-) We had a blast playing on original dartboards, none of that electronic pegboard nonsense. Some of us were uber excited that the Londoner had a fooseball table, but one of the players was broken in half, creating an unfair advantage. We decided to play it anyway, but after two games, it just began eating our quarters. Big disappointment on that one. That aside, there seemed to be ample parking and a wide selection of beer. My husband and I left happy.

Reviewed August 4, 2012

I went to the Pub before a FC Dallas match. They have a "limited" food menu on FCD matchdays. But the selection is great and number of drink choices is out of this world. It is a little dark but with all the televisions you will not have a problem. And the staff was so helpful and courteous.

Reviewed July 30, 2012

Really fun English pub with a great feel. Wooden bar, high tops, couches, darts, outdoor seating. The fish & chips is pretty good but the chicken skewers are my fave when I'm trying to eat better. They also have some other traditional English dishes such as bangers & mash and shepherd's pie. Fun place to watch any sport on the many TV's but, due to it's theme and it's location next to FC Dallas stadium, it really gets rockin' when any soccer game is playing. Oh, and GREAT selection of draft and bottled beer.

Reviewed July 26, 2012

This Pub has just about everything going for it - The decor and atmosphere made me think I was back in London at the Red Lion Inn. The fare was good. Good selection of lagers and spirits. So much potential EXCEPT the service. Most of the gals were OK but they all seem to have nasty attitudes. Our server was surly and left much to be desired in the sexy category. SPECIAL BULLETIN to the owners: Demote the person put in charge of hiring the help. There are plenty of attractive gals with friendly, courteous attitudes out there who would love to work at an English Pub with so much potential. They just want to work at a place where they are treated good. Bet your future customers would appreciate it too.

1  Thank Jeff S