All reviews just the right amount power outlets faux wood floors feels upscale arrived quickly mini fridge front desk staff utility motions luxury suitcases valet sleep property
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The new AC by Marriott in Frisco is absolutely beautiful. The level of thought put into all the small details makes your visit very special. They a have beautiful European inspired breakfast, with a great cup of Nespresso. The rooms are understated and focused on convenience. And not be missed is the AC gift shop that has curated items exclusive to their hotel and wine for purchase for the perfect overnight stay!

Date of stay: September 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Navigate23714249736, Front Office Manager at AC Hotel by Marriott Dallas Frisco, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for taking a moment to review our brand new property. Your kind words will be shared with the AC family and used as fuel to continue to strive towards a better guest experience. I am glad you enjoyed the breakfast offering at the AC Kitchen, I hope you were able to indulge in one of our delicious, freshly baked croissants to accompany your Nespresso . If you travels bring you back to the area we hope to see you again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

They've taken a minimalist approach, and it works! A few things I really appreciated during my stay:

Flooring
- The faux wood floors in the rooms is fabulous. It’s so easy to roll your suitcase, and it looks cool.

Fridge:
- The mini fridge with a glass front is on point! Love it!

Room Lighting:
- The mood lighting in the rooms was perfect. It feels upscale.

Temperature:
- I cannot express in words how happy I was to learn I could turn the thermostat down to 60 degrees. I sleep hot and take a while to cool down, so it was absolutely wonderful to be able to stay cool.

Design/Décor:
- Room color theme and general hotel décor and layout were very minimalistic in the best ways.

Bar:
- The bartender was friendly, fun and clearly a happy employee. I’ve never had a candied hibiscus. Truly enjoyed it. The drink selections are inspired.

Location:
The hotel was easy to find and nicely situated near local restaurants and entertainment.

Valet:
The valet process was efficient, and the runners were very friendly and helpful.

Front-Desk Staff:
Very friendly and accommodating. They weren’t simply going through the motions. There was good eye contact and actual listening. Truly friendly and willing to help. It’s a new hotel, and the are clearly proud of it.

Elevators:
It seems weird to comment on elevators, but I must, because they were cool. The cars weren’t covered in mirrors—just the right amount on the sides. So, you don't have to stare at yourself or others. The ride was smooth, and the elevators arrived quickly.

Sundries:
If I needed a quick this or that, there it was! Very cool. For an efficient, modern and minimalist hotel, it was exactly perfect.

Utility:
I had plenty of spaces to place my things (e.g., suitcase, computer, etc.). You’d be surprised how often that’s not the case.

Power Outlets:
There were just the right amount of power outlets (more than a lot of hotels). And, it may be because the hotel is new, but the outlets were snug. It drives me insane when loose outlets leave my phone charger falling to the floor. It’s absolutely maddening to find you didn’t have snug fit, and your device never charged!

Date of stay: August 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our brand new AC Hotel by Marriott Dallas Frisco.
We take great pride in offering our guest a hotel experience like no other so i am glad we are staying true to our goal. We hope to see you again next time your travels bring you to the area.

Reviewed August 20, 2019 via mobile

The hotel is new and beautiful, the staff is efficient and friendly, but I don’t know how many Americans will want to eat cold meat and cheese for breakfast. When the music in the lobby is so loud that you have to walk behind the counter in order to communicate with the receptionist to get checked in, that’s s but of a problem!

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
mmagu012, General Manager at AC Hotel by Marriott Dallas Frisco, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2019

Adrienne35- Thanks for your feedback and review! AC Hotels loves to push the envelope with our European breakfast fare and our afternoon music activations to enhance the energy in our lobby and AC Lounge, however, I completely understand your frustration in not being able to clearly communicate with our Reception team. I hope that when you stay with us in the future you consider trying one of our made to order items, either the Cazuela or the Open Faced Egg Toast. Both of these items are made to order and I typically recommend them for anyone looking for a heartier option!