“Always a good experience”

Silver Fox Steakhouse Frisco
Reserve with OpenTable
Silver Fox Steakhouse Frisco is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 417 Restaurants in Frisco
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Hyw 121
Plano, TX
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Always a good experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2012

We've been to this location several times and have always had impeccable service, great steaks in a relaxed atmosphere. If you don't want to watch TV, request the Main Dining room in your reservation. Use OpenTable.com for the reservations too... you'll earn points for making the reservation and can spend your points certificate at Silver Fox for all your dining experiences. They've changed the menu a bit since we were there last, so I had the 10oz. Prime Rib this time. Perfectly served at Medium Rare with Great flavor... I'd give it a 10 and now have to knock down Lawry's to a 9.5. If you like Wedge Salads, this one won't disappoint, LOTSA bleu! I recommend this place to many of my friends and they've also enjoyed it.

• Visited February 2012
1 Thank Michael R

Mexico DF
“Nice Dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2012

We really liked the place, the food was very good and the portions were of good size. We received a great service. Prices are a little bit too high but in overall we enjoyed the attention, the food, and the environment.

• Visited January 2012
1 Thank Roque
“Some of the best prime rib I've ever eaten”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2012

the atmosphere was relaxing with low lighting and cherry wood panelling. The salad was delicious with green apples,pecans and cheese crumbles. The prime rib was succulent. our waiter was personable and provided excellent service. it is seldom that I have enjoyed a meal as much as I did at the Silver Fox.

• Visited January 2012
1 Thank Talihowell927
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Silver Fox food and service is great.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2012

John, our server treated us very well. I highly recommend the Silver Fox for a great evening out

Dallas, TX
“BEWARE interracials and minorities not preferred in main dining”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 10, 2011

BEWARE prejudice hostess will seat interracial and minorities in drab backroom even when half the tables are empty in the main dining . On openatble the restaurant tables were available every 15 minutes between 7PM and 9PM on a Friday night. My wife and I were ushered through a half empty main dining area to a drab private backroom where a party of 20 hosted a party and to our surprise the small tables in the backroom were only interracial or monorities. We were seated at the last available table in that backroom. With my IPAD I re-checked opentable and it still showed tables available every 15 minutes for the next 2 hours while couples left the main dining and new couples were seated. No big groups entered and no tables were pushed together. While the main dining was still half empty the hostess refused my request for a table in the main dining room. WE LEFT!!!!

• Visited December 2011