“No- go to Ricky's or Dickey's (yes I went there)”

Spring Creek Barbeque
Ranked #72 of 451 Restaurants in Frisco
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed August 18, 2012

I am sorry, this place is jusst awful! The food was stringy, cold and undercooked, the biscuits were doughy and too soft, and it was so loud that I couldn't hear our friends at our table! The food is overpriced and I am just not a fan....

Reviewed August 2, 2012

BBQ is very good, brisket and sausage. BBQ sauce is excellent. Dining is family style, wood-finished tables, chairs, and booths. This is one of my favorite places to eat. Dessert cobblers with excellent ice cream. I have been here many times, even order out, and I haven't been disappointed after 20 or 30 visits.

Reviewed May 14, 2012

The portions were pretty big, my mom and I shared a turkey sandwhich then the next time we went back we shared the chicken plate. Both were delicious!

Reviewed March 12, 2012

My brother had HUMAN BLOOD in his food due to the butcher cutting his finger.

1  Thank Frank J
Reviewed February 26, 2012

I travel the country on business, and always end up eating at a BBQ restaurant at least once per trip. There are so many BBQ restaurants in North Texas, but I've found that Spring Creek BBQ is the best consistently. You can't miss the hot rolls they bring around to the tables, fresh out of the oven. It's worth the trip just for the rolls. If you leave room for dessert, you've got to try the peach cobbler with Blue-Bell Ice Cream. After that, you will be stuffed. They have locations throughout the Metroplex, so give them a try.

Been to Spring Creek Barbeque? Share your experiences!