Hilton Garden Inn Frisco
$189
Sheraton.com
Comfort Inn & Suites(Frisco)(Great Value!)
$79
ComfortInn
Comfort Suites Frisco(Frisco)(Great Value!)
$113
Westin.com
  • Pool
$130
Home2.com
Wingate by Wyndham Frisco(Frisco)(Great Value!)
$93
Hotwire.com
All reviewsfront deskpepper arenagreat hoteldallas starsconvention centerstay there againbreakfast staffvery nice staydowntown dallasbed and pillowscontinental breakfastbusiness tripball parkfitness roomstaff was friendlyrooms were very cleandr pepper
Reviewed May 18, 2014

We stay at this hotel while visiting our daughter's family. We have been staying here since it opened and have always has a good experience. It is in a central location and convenient to shop and restaurants.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed May 8, 2014

We found the location of the hotel extremely convenient. However, the matresses were too firm for us which did not allow for a quality sleep experience. Day after check-out, I realized I left an item and contacted hotel. Did not get a returned call after several attempts, which was disappointing. Would not return to this hotel as their are other hotels in the same area.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed May 1, 2014

I have been to the Frisco area a few times over the past couple years and this was my first time staying at this location. I usually stick with the same hotel when I come back to an area but I was glad I had to end up booking this one. Very clean, and very welcoming atmosphere.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed April 28, 2014

I never stayed at a Hilton Garden Inn before. My options were limited when coming to Frisco when visiting family and I was concerned since this was one of the only hotels left that was not booked besides a Holiday Inn. Surprise, I had a great experience, and enjoyed every aspect of my stay. The only thing that I was not a fan of was the breakfast was at an extra cost. It was great, but I wish it would have been complimentary like most hotels, but I suppose that's why the cost was cheap. There is a mall nearby, grocery stores if you have an extended stay, and an indoor skydiving tunnel which my kids loved!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed April 19, 2014

This was my first time to try a Hilton Garden Inn. It was a nice experience. Nice hotel. Well kept up. The breakfast area was a nice surprise. Better than a Hampton Inn and almost up with the Embassy Suites. Nice area in Frisco. Mall near by with lots of places to eat.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business