“Cool Hotel” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #13 of 14 Hotels in Frisco
Houston, Texas
“Cool Hotel”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2013

I got Aloft on a pretty good deal on priceline so I wasn't sure what to expect. It was a very nice hotel and the people were very friendly and helpful. The rooms were very clean and the bed was super comfortable. There's not a restaurant there but its really no big deal to me. The only grip I have is that there's only one ice machine, and it wasn't on my floor, and it's located behind a door to the laundry service so I walked around for a while until I started trying random doors and finally found it. A channel list in the room would have been nice too. Other than those minor things it was a great hotel and I would recommend it.

Room Tip: Stay on the 5th floor where the ice machine is.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Chris J
Aloft-Frisco-GM, Front Office Manager at Aloft Frisco, responded to this review, March 7, 2013
Thank you for your feedback! I am glad that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to your next stay!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Montreal, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

If you are on business in Frisco/Plano this is a great place to stay. Great rooms, with excellent beds to get some sleep after a long day at work. The hotel is also very close to some great shopping in this area. You will have a nice bar to get some beer before going to bed or play some pool.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank You so much for your feedback. I greatly appreciate your comments and am very happy that you enjoyed your stay! We look forward to your next visit!
Dallas, TX
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2013

Stayed here for just a night with my GF and let me tell you it was awesome! Very modern and swanky room from top to bottom. It was even better because I happened to land this hotel on a great deal through a Priceline bid so it was even sweeter because I think I won the bid at like $50 or so. It's right in the middle of Frisco where everything is near you from restaurants, malls, minor league sports teams etc so you are within a few minutes drive to just about everything you'd want. Stay here and you won't go wrong.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Aloft-Frisco-GM, Front Office Manager at Aloft Frisco, responded to this review, February 8, 2013
Awesome!! Thank you so much for your comments. I am excited to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that you received a great deal! We look forward to your next visit.
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

My husband and I choose this Aloft because it was close to family and I combined this with a business trip. I was pleasantly surprised. Daphne at the front desk checked us in, she was friendly, efficient and very welcoming! We felt like she truly wanted us to have a great experience which we did. The room was very spacious and clean with an enormous desk area to spread out and a nice, large space to put our luggage. I especially liked that they are a "green" property, from the body wash and shampoo/conditioner dispensers to the absence of paper clutter in the room. The complimentary bottled water in the room was an unexpected surprise. The property had an upbeat, young and vibrant vibe. If you are so inclined there was a nice bar, WXYZ, and billiard table so you don't have to go out unless you wanted to. Food was available in the "Refresh" area and there was a heated outdoor pool and fitness room on property to enjoy.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you so much for your comment! We work very hard to ensure that our guest have a memorable experience. We look forward to your next visit.
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 12, 2013

My husband and I got a great last minute deal for one night on Priceline ($55). We loved the economical use of space in our hotel room. We had all of the standard amenities with a great modern layout. The bed and pillows were comfy and neither one of us had a complaint. The decor of the hotel was minimalist, modern and clean. If you're for a meal and not snacks, you will need a car as there are no restaurants within walking distance. We would definitely stay here again and would recommend it anyone.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Aloft-Frisco-GM, Front Office Manager at Aloft Frisco, responded to this review, January 15, 2013
Thank you for your comments. It's feedback such as yours that make us glad we come in everyday. I hope that you will have the opportunity to stay with us in the future.
San Francisco, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2012

Went here for business and was impressed by the low key atmosphere. I had no stressful moments and everything I needed was accommodated. Enjoyed the free coffee in the morning and the fitness room in the afternoon.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Aloft-Frisco-GM, Front Office Manager at Aloft Frisco, responded to this review, December 7, 2012
Thank you for your feedback. It is always wonderful to know that our guest our enjoying their experience here at Aloft Frisco. I hope that you will afford us the opportunity to service your travel needs in the future.

Again, thank you and have an easy breezy day!
houston
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2012

Stayed Tues-Sunday, great hotel. Great location, very clean, modern, no complaints (except for no free breakfast. But that is clearly stated.) Close to 121 and DNT. Gotta pay tolls, but that's Dallas area. And rate was $48/night with hotwire.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Aloft-Frisco-GM, Front Office Manager at Aloft Frisco, responded to this review, November 30, 2012
Thank you so very much for your feedback. I want you to know that we appreciate all of our guest comments because without them, we would not be able to address any issues. I am very please to know that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to your visiting again.

Again, thank you and have an eezy breezy day!!!