“A Place with Character and Good people.”
Review of Mattito's - CLOSED

Mattito's
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: For over 20 years, Mattito's has served locals and tourists with authentic Tex-Mex. Eat at our location in Frisco, near the North Dallas Tollway. Our kitchen serves the same recipes and experience that have made Mattito's famous. Hangout on our patio or order catering and meals to go. Whether it's margaritas with friends or a causal family dinner, let our food be your comfort!
Reviewed March 26, 2013

We were very impressed and very happy we tried this place finally. The atmosphere is great. The people working here are for real! The food is tasty and there are many options. They have a full bar. Neat, clean area and great food. Smiles all around. We had lunch here on Sunday 4/24/13. We were pleasantly surprised to finally find another Tex Mex place with some character, good food and proper staff that know and care about the place they are working in. I got the impression that the people here do not view what they do as just a job. They cared about the reputation of the restaurant and the food. I wish they were closer to where we live. We will be back. Not too flashy and not too dull. Just good food and good people in a great atmosphere with character. Fits just right. There should be more locations in DFW area. Hopefully there will be soon. Thanks for the great lunch

Reviewed March 13, 2013

My first Tex-Mex place I visited in Texas and so far my favorite! Definitely recomend this place to anyone looking for good food, drink, service and atmoshpere.

Reviewed February 13, 2013 via mobile

Had a great dinner tonight with the fajitas and as always, the staff is fantastic.
The food is good and the atmosphere fine. It can be a bit noisy when packed but all in all a great place for dinner and a cocktail after work!

Reviewed February 5, 2013

I love going to Mattito's. It is a fun atmosphere, and the service is usually great! All the food I have had has been good, and I really love their chips.

Reviewed November 24, 2012

Family restaurant but good bar as well
Ordered enchilada was Ok poblano pepper with meat is excellent as well as tostitos salad
Guacamole was excellent. One set of knife and fork was dirty
Service was excellent as always. Very good beer selection. Chip and salsa complimentary are good.