“Very Welcoming & Clean” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #10 of 14 Hotels in Frisco
Cary, North Carolina
“Very Welcoming & Clean”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2014

Everyone was really helpful and I felt very welcome at Comfort Suites in Frisco. The room was clean, comfortable and spacious. The pool and spa are great! A nice surprise. Breakfast area was very clean and didn't feel crowded, the tables were spread out. Nice breakfast, too. I was a bit worried about noise when I realized that the hotel was adjacent to the Tollway, but my room was nice and quiet. Excellent value.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank bestnanaever
ComfortSuitesfrisco, General Manager at Comfort Suites Frisco, responded to this review, January 30, 2014
Thank you so much for sharing your feedback regarding your most recent stay. I am pleased to hear that my staff is taking such great care of our guests. I am also happy to read that our hotel and amenities met your every need.

We truly appreciate your patronage to our hotel and look forward to seeing you again very soon.

Adrian M. Chavez

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Springdale, Arkansas, Usa
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2013

We had terrible tv reception, but once requested, it was fixed so we could watch the tv. I asked them to fix the "non-slip" strips in the bathtub, they said they would (because there was not enough there and what was there was half stuck down) - it never got fixed. I slipped and then had to make sure I was standing at the back of the tub. This was hard because the handicap grip was at the front and I am only 5 feet tall. Should have been fixed. The cleaning crew did a very good job keeping our room clean but the fragrance they sprayed (or vacuumed with) was overwhelming and caused an allergic reaction. Thankfully, I had Benadryl with me.

Room Tip: too expensive for the noise level, too many young people playing in the hallway after sleep hours.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Greetings,

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and for this reason, we conduct an extensive maintenance check on all our rooms on a quarterly basis . We also train our staff to ensure they notify the proper personnel if does not meet our standards on a daily basis. We will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future.

My hope is that you would stay with us again in the future so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.

Renton, Washington
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2013

I didn't even book this hotel due to the extraordinarily poor phone customer service. On hold for most of 15 minutes without a reservation. Lots of excuses, but no real service. The front desk reservation clerk and the manager provided poor service.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Greetings,

It is with much regret that I read your comments concerning a recent interaction with my team. My team and I take great pride in showing the utmost courtesy to all those who contact our hotel, especially prospective guests. I assure you that I will look into this situation further to ensure that any issue is handled accordingly. Please feel free to contact me directly at the hotel if you would like to add any additional information.

province of quebec
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2013

very nice hotel to stay in,it`s very clean and the staff is very nice,we felt welcome.The breakfast which is included in the price is very good and with a good variety.The free internet worked perfectly.The indoor swimming pool was great.A lot of restaurants nearby with a good variety of food.I recommend Rudy`s just out of the parking lot.But not very much to see around,it`s a good 30 to 40 minutes drive from Dallas and DFW airport.The beds are extremely confortable.I really recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: back rooms are less noisy because of the Interstate in front
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Hello!

Thank you so much for being our guest. I am honored that you took the time to provide feedback that lets me know that my team is taking great care of our guests!

We look forward to seeing you very soon.

Regards,

Frisco, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2013

Adrian, you and your staff did a great job. We spent all day moving from Dallas to Frisco on July 12. By 8pm, we were in our new home and exhausted. With no energy to begin the unboxing process, we found sanctuary in your hotel. The accommodations and staff were all great. We are most appreciative and will certainly recommend your establishment to all our visiting family in the future.
Thank you for a wonderful experience.

• Stayed July 2013
Thank you!

My team and I appreciated the opportunity to be of service to your and your family. It truly was our pleasure to have you all as our guests. We look forward to taking great care of your family as they visit you in the near future.

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2013 via mobile

Clean, basic, good access with interesting restaurants close by. No issues with the Internet, my bill, etc. Is it 5 star? No. But you won't be disappointed. Basic breakfast, reasonable rates. FC Dallas soccer stadium is literally in the parking lot. Try NOLA restaurant at Frisco Square.

Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Hello and thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your stay. We look forward to having you as our guest again in the near future.

Thank you for your business and for choosing our property as your home away from home.

Conway, Arkansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2013

Clean hotel, easy access to The Interstate, sports venue and shopping and restaurants. the breakfast was very good and while there were many guests in the dining room, it seemed to flow well so not much waiting which was nice. The team members were friendly and the General Manager sent a note of thanks asking for suggestions which I found very professional, thus earning my loyalty and business. You will love the new bedding- it is not only comfortable but quite classy. We will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed September 2013
Hello,

It is with much gratitude that I read your review regarding your stay. We take pride in exceeding our guests exceptions, we are very pleased to know your enjoyed your stay. We are equally grateful to read that we will see you again down the road. We look forward to being of service to you again very soon.

Warmest Regards,