“Comfort Suites met every request”

Comfort Suites Frisco
Ranked #10 of 17 Hotels in Frisco
Plano, Texas
“Comfort Suites met every request”
Reviewed July 12, 2013

My family and I stayed here in order to watch the July 4th fireworks. Every request for a room location was met. Very friendly staff, great pool for the little ones, mine are ages 6 and 2. We over slept and missed the breakfast, but it smelled good. LOL Rooms are nice with plenty of room for 4 people. Great staff.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
ComfortSuitesfrisco, General Manager at Comfort Suites Frisco, responded to this review, July 15, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience recently here with us. My team and I take great pride in providing exceptional experiences for our guests, we are delighted to hear we accomplished this goal with you and your family.

We truly appreciate your business as well as your loyalty to the Comfort Suites brand. Please feel free to contact me directly if I may be of further assistance.

Kindest Regards,

Adrian M. Chavez

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Reviewed July 5, 2013

On a recent trip to Dallas, we stayed at the Comfort Suites in Frisco, TX.
We booked two connecting rooms for our family. It was clean, comfy and great customer service.
Beds were great and big screen tv. Coffee in the room plus a very nice breakfast for guests in the AM. We loved having the micro and refrig in each room.

David, at the Desk, gave us a great suggestion for dinner. We had such a good experience,
we just stayed in FRISCO and never needed to go into Dallas.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Thank you so much for sharing such great feedback regarding our hotel. We strive to provide great service to all our guests, my team will be pleased to hear about your recognition of their hard work. I am also very pleased to read that all our great amenities along with our service met your every need.

We look forward to serving you again in the near future. Thank you for your business and loyalty to the Comfort Suites Frisco.

Best Regards,

North Little Rock, Arkansas
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Hi Adrian,

My family and I thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Comfort Suites-Frisco. This was our fourth time staying at your hotel and we have never had any problems. In fact, your rooms are perfectly laid out and very well-furnished. I would never want to stay anywhere else for an FC Dallas match and look forward to visiting you again many times in the future!

Please thank Sandy for all of her help in securing us a room. She has a wonderful personality and I am very thankful that I called when I did. Otherwise, we probably would have cancelled our trip and looked forward to another time when FC Dallas would be playing.

Thank you for inquiring about our stay and many thanks to you and your staff for the outstanding service!

With much appreciation,

T Burks

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Hello!

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your most recent stay. My team and I enjoyed reading about how much you enjoyed your stay. It truly does mean a lot and helps motivate us to keep doing what we do. It will be a pleasure to also share your feedback with Sandy, she is an asset to our hotel. She will also be happy to read your comments.

Again, thank your for sharing and we look forward to seeing you again very soon.

Warmest Regards,

Texarkana, Texas
Reviewed June 3, 2013

King Suite for two nights. Plenty of room with two queen beds and sofa. The hotel was quiet despite hoards of kids. Apparently very convenient for sporting and outdoor concert venues, not so much for shopping. We chose the hotel for combination tripadvisor reviews and pricing.
Both were spot on.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
ft worth
Reviewed May 28, 2013

First, the location was perfect for the FC Dallas game, which is why we were there. The room was a nice size, and the beds were comfy.

Unfortunately, I got the heebie geebies from walking across the big wet spot in the middle of the carpet. It was not by the bathroom, or a/c, so...? I called down to ask, but got no response, and there was nothing obvious leaking. I had to wonder, but lets face it hotel floors are not the cleanest place to be in best of times, so I tried not to think about it. Then I stepped into the shower, and right about eye level on the shower curtain was a big reddish stain. There was no obvious metal anywhere nearby that would have rusted, so all I could think was ewww. Then I got out and looked at the mirror which was foggy because the vent did not work. In addition there was a big party sticker stuck to the mirror and partially peeled off. Really, its not that hard to take a sticker off a mirror, this just seems lazy to me.

The sheets seemed clean, and there were no bad smells, so it was not totally awful, but really I expected better for the price I paid.

Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank alison817
Houston, Texas
Reviewed May 14, 2013

Our one-night stay (two people) at Comfort Suites, Frisco Square, was delightful. The room was a king bed suite, so had a partitioned area with a sofa, chair, and table. It was on the top floor, at the end of the hall, and was very quiet - which surprised us because several large groups were staying there at the time. The staff was very friendly and efficient. A large number of people were using the breakfast area throughout the morning - but it was continually cleaned and items restocked. The location is great - a wide open area (near FC Dallas Stadium), with a variety of restaurants within a short walking distance (both family type and dinner & drinks type); a large mall (including high-end stores) and typical suburban shopping (groceries, drug stores) are a short drive away, as is the Frisco historic area. Minor detractors - the fitness center closed for remodeling and a couple of nonworking ice machines - were trivial compared to the pluses of a clean, spacious, and overall well-maintained property. We would definitely return, and we will use our experience here to include Comfort Suites as hotels to investigate for travel elsewhere.

Room Tip: Our top floor, corner room, facing the stadium was very quiet.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Reviewed May 13, 2013

Handled the huge crowds and the entire event with ease! Made a great time even better. The staff was awesome and the facility was great! Will definitely be back next year! They know how to handle a huge event like Jimmy Buffett!

Room Tip: All the rooms are great!
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends