“Excellent staff!”

Ranked #10 of 17 Hotels in Frisco
Houston, Texas
“Excellent staff!”
Reviewed November 12, 2011

We recently stayed at the Comfort Suites for my daughters wedding that was nearby. GREAT weekend and accommodations. Sandy Hitchcock was wonderful to work with. Her attention to detail and quick to address any issues we had was amazing – she’s a KEEPER!!! The front desk staff was friendly and extremely accommodating. I did not hear one problem from anyone in our party and would highly recommend the hotel to anyone. The breakfast was delicious and casual. Great place to reconnect with everyone in our party each day. My only suggestion would to increase the lighting in the rooms. We had difficulty seeing in the evenings with no overhead light and the use of the curly fluorescent light bulbs.
We will definitely stay here the next time we are in the Frisco area.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Norman, Oklahoma
Reviewed November 9, 2011

Our family stayed for a third time at the Comfort Suites in Frisco. This is the type of hotel that does not age well. The first time we stayed, the hotel was new. Two or so years later, it is still acceptable, but not as nice as when it was brand new.
The rooms are spacious and the beds comfortable. The breakfast is pablum, but decent coffee and yogurt. The breakfast room personnel were much nicer than the front desk. The front desk personnel were not very friendly, but checked us in without problems. The price with a Triple AAA discount was appropriate. I'm sure our family will stay here again when visiting family in Frisco, but nothing to get excited about.

Reviewed November 3, 2011

Everything was GREAT!!! I’ll be coming again because my grandchildren and daughter live in Frisco and I can visit my grandchildren better if I stay at your hotel because they can’t leave to visit their friends, LOL! The front desk staff was always very nice and very helpful, and the breakfast was delicious and enjoyed by all of us!

My only complaint was about the breakfast. There were about 30 girls from a LaCrosse team in the breakfast room when we were, and most of those girls wanted only the pancakes or waffles, but since the eggs were in the same line, we had to wait behind all those girls just to get the eggs, silverware, or a plate. The eggs needed to be on the other side with the sausage or bacon, plus the plates and silverware need to be in a better location, too. I know that most of the time you don’t have that many at breakfast at the same time, but it still would be better to change the location of these things. I emailed the manager and he responded quickly and said that they would take my suggestion about the breakfast into consideration.

Otherwise, a GREAT, GREAT STAY. I was impressed because we stayed at Embassy Suites last time, but we had more room at Comfort Suites because we had two queen beds and the sofa bed, which was plenty room for all of us!

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
Birmingham, Alabama
Reviewed October 30, 2011

I had a great stay. Your hotel is clean, inviting and convenient. Matt at the front desk was very nice.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Reviewed October 23, 2011

Stayed 2 nights to visit relatives and everything was very satisfactory! Free breakfast was better than other higher priced Choice hotels we have stayed in. Will stay again next time we are in Frisco.

Houston TX
Reviewed October 18, 2011

Stayed here with my family for the Labor Day weekend. There was a little issue with the shower head but they replaced it immediately. We are satisfied with their service and it's so ideal as it's located across the street from Rudy's Bbq.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
Keller, Texas
Reviewed October 15, 2011

My co worker and I are staying intermittently for 3 weeks and the first week, I stayed in a spacious suite on the backside of the hotel. Excellent experience. The second week, both my co-worker and I each had a suite facing the front toward Dallas Pkwy and while she enjoyed her room, I lacked restful sleep since I could hear 18 wheeler's roving past the hotel. I felt as though I was in a traffic nightmare all week. Meanwhile, my co-worker enjoyed her sleep. Upon my 3rd return, I requested a room on the backside and Salvitore was awesome and I had a wonderful week of restful sleep. So if you sleep light, request a room on the backside.
Breakfast is hot. Seasoned eggs are not the greatest. Waffle maker is awesome. But there's a great selection of breakfast foods to start your day off.

Room Tip: Rooms on the East side. Fourth floor level is good too.