“Average bar food”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Osceola, Indiana
“Average bar food”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

I had the "Hangover Burger" which is a burger with egg on it. The burger was average, nothing to write home about. Service was ok. There are better choices in the area and I would probably just skip it and find another bar to hang out at.

• Visited February 2013

Chicago, Illinois
“Just OK”
Reviewed February 5, 2013

This place is just ok. My husband and I both got burgers, and we did not hate them, but we weren't raving about them either. The service wasn't very good- we weren't assigned a waiter until we were seated for 15 minutes, and it took us 30 minutes to get our sodas.

Frisco, Texas
“it was ok”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

It was ok, is the best I can say. At here on a Sunday for lunch and had a "cheese steak" sandwhich and sweet potato fries. Both were bland at best. Everyone else in our party had burgers and they didn't rave about them, but didn't complain either. Regular fries were much, much better than their bland sweet potato fries. Service was ok, not stellar. We asked for ranch to go with some cheddar fries, but were told they were out and someone had been sent to get some...to a town about 30 miles away. Needless to say we NEVER got the ranch. Can't say I'm going to hurry back to Burger Girl.

Dallas, Texas
“Worst Service in Frisco, TX”
Reviewed January 14, 2013

Worst Customer Service I ever. Saturday I went to try one of their burgers. I really can’t comment on the burger because the service was so bad I was so annoyed I could not enjoy the burger. We were seated immediately, drink order was taken fast then the wait and hunt for someone who works in this place will make eye contact first began. As you know when you go eat time can fly fast when you are talking and drinking but dang when the closest TV is not even turn on and you start to begin to get quiet at the table you expect a waitress will be coming along. After about 13 minutes; and yes I timed them; I stopped the 1st employee who would acknowledge my responses for service and stated: "Can you get our waitress I think she forgot to take our food order, I think she forgot about us". The employee walked away then came about 25 seconds later and just took our order. We ordered straight off the menu so there could be no confusion. Our waitress finally comes to use to tell us "I am sorry I forgot about y'all I am also working the bar today, then leaves. Our food comes quick and hot delivered by I assume to be the on staff manager who states sorry for the delay in service, then he makes a quick dash away. As we check the food I notice that I ordered cheese and it was not on the burger. So stop the next employee walking by to state my issue and they rush off to get me a slice of cheese and bring it back on a cold plate. I told my friend well at least the burger was still hot enough to melt the cheese. Afterward as we ate the waitress came by again and asked if we needed anything and we asked for refills. So she took the drink and brought it back mixed with the wrong drink, yet another pitfall into the bad service arena. So at this point we want our check. It was about 12 minutes before I could get someone to stop as I tried to get their attention to tell them our waitress has forgot us yet again and we need our check. We were so ignored in the restaurant we could have walked out and no one would have been the wiser. So the manager brought the check and the waitress bumped into him as if she was trying to assist us. We pondered on if we should leave a tip and decided not to because our assigned waitress was always after the fact and so many other employees waited on us we didn’t want to show our gratitude to the wrong person. As stated before the Worst service ever delivered. I don't want to end this on a bad note, so here is a positive remark the waffle fries we good, fried to the perfect crisp and season to my delight. I wanted to email the management of the lack of service received but I could not locate an email address so I hope someone from the company actually reads this and reaches out to attempt to sway my dismay of the company otherwise they have lost a customer who is only the hunt for a good burger place to recommend to friend and family.

Dallas, Texas
“Consistently Good”
Reviewed December 23, 2012

I'm amazed that I'm writing a review of a sports bar, but after four very satisfying visits, they deserve a good review.

First off, their food is super delicious. We have yet to be disappointed. The Kobe burger was juicy, flavorful, and cooked perfectly. The lettuce cups were yummy bites of burger sans bun. The blackened chicken Caesar was a delight; chicken moist and well seasoned and the lettuce appropriately saturated with dressing with a nice sprinkling of Parmesan. And the grilled cheese/tomato soup? Oh. my gosh! Best grilled cheese ever, hands down. Service has always been prompt, friendly, and courteous.

This is becoming our go-to place for a quick, reasonably-priced bite to eat. Try it, you won't be disappointed.

The only off putting thing is the lame attempt to be a Hooters wannabe. The innuendo in some of the dishes and the attire of some of the servers prevents us from bringing our grandchildren here. Which is a shame.

• Visited December 2012