“No longer Randy White's, confusing changes” 2 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Dining options: Dinner, Seating
Dining options: Dinner, Seating
Houston, Texas
“No longer Randy White's, confusing changes”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2012

I had a coupon for "Randy White's BBQ". I went to the address to find a BBQ restaurant that did not have a restaurant name on the outside of the building. When I walked in, they had tons of Randy White pictures all over the wall, so I thought I was in the right place.

I ordered off a menu that was made with printer paper and a sharpie. It said you could order different combinations of meats and sides (ex. 1 meat and 2 sides for $X.XX, 2 meat and 2 sides for $X.XX), but the list of meat and sides was nowhere to be found. The menu was not clear, but we placed our order based on our coupon. When we got to the register, we found that the restaurant had changed hands and would no longer accept my coupon.

As far as the food was concerned, it was okay. However, I consider it to be below Spring Creek standards. They didn't have any bread or rolls (unusual for Texas BBQ), a list of available meats and sides was nowhere to be found, and lastly, the portions didn't fill us up.

• Visited June 2012

Marlboro, New Jersey
“Texas Ribs”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2012

The ribs at Randy Whites were very good, Fall off the bone good. Like a lot of restaurants in Frisco, this one is cafeteria styyle. What was good was free ice cream to finish off the meal.

• Visited May 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
“Place is all the way downhill.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2012 via mobile

This used to be a great place. There is no more corhbread or cobbler and just try to get waited on. Food is okay but we will never go back. This place has slowly gone downhill and cannot get any lower at this point. You cannot blame the economy or the government on this one. Mesquite embraced the restaurant and poor ownership and management has destroyed the place. I am afraid they will not be around much longer or a customer will die from food poisoning. Very sad. Be careful.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Loudonville, New York
“Good food and atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2012

Great casual restaurant. I would definately go back.

Visited February 2012
Kauai, Hawaii
“Delicious!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2012

the bbq was really good, they give you lots of food, so you are really stuff afterwards. the rolls are delicious.

Visited February 2011