“Fantastic course”

Timber Creek Golf Club
Ranked #3 of 10 things to do in Friendswood
Reviewed July 3, 2014

I had heard many great things about this course, and they were all true. The course conditions were on par with some of the private courses in the area, but the experience was even better. Being a female, I have gotten used to rude pro shop personnel and even male players on the course. I was delighted at the friendliness and courtesy of both. The course had some fun, easy holes as we'll as some challenges, even from the ladies' tees. And I really loved the GPS in the carts. It was a super experience and I will be back.

All reviews
in 3 reviews
"houston"
"facility"

Reviewed April 17, 2014

I rented clubs and thought $30 for 18 holes was a little expensive The course was fun the cobra sandwedge on short flops stopped on the greens in couple of hops. The greens had lots of weeds starting to come in needs immediate attention. I wish I had my clubs and more time to play, get used to the distances. In Florida my 5 iron is about 160yds here I shot over the green maybe 20 yds. Should've got a towel instead of a cap.

Reviewed August 15, 2013

I really enjoyed this golf course just south of Houston. It has some undulation to it which is rare for this part of Texas. (You should also try Eagle Pointe Golf Course just East of Houston too as it is very similar). Enjoyable round and some interesting holes especially on the back nine.

Reviewed July 3, 2012

They have a wonderful golf course. The carts have GPS which helps you know where you are and how to set up your next shot. The driving range is nice and the club house has good food.