“Love it, love it.”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 11, 2014 via mobile

We were introduced to this local establishment when we moved to TX and I fell in love with it in the very first visit. Ever since then I always bring my visitors for some great steaks and pork chops. During the recent visit I had bacon wrapped filet mignon, medium rare - more on the rare side. It was cooked to perfection. The side of potato, loaded with everyting, is perfect. In past I have had Perry's famous pork chop and all one can say is wow. Excellent prep, a little too large for me; will be great for someone with large apetite. Will visit again and again.

There are newer reviews for Perry & Sons Market & Grille

Reviewed October 2, 2013 via mobile

Ate here for lunch today. The pork chop is king. 3 finger thick, 1 side and outstanding apple sauce. Veggies were oily, that's my 1 and only complaint. Service was great, we will definitely return.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

Just go and have the pork chop, I swear it's the best piece of meat you will ever eat. And for $19.99 you can't beat that. It is huge though, so you could share...grudgingly...

It's a lovely restaurant and they have an onsite butcher if you want to take a little something home for the next day. Great staff have never been disappointed eating here.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

This place is great, my kiddos love eating here.
The food is good. The staff is friendly. Dessert is good. Parking kind of sucks when it is crowded.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Had the NY Strip and boy was it a whopper! It was grilled to perfection (medium for me), juicy and each bite melted in my mouth! This combination meat market/grille is just the right place to get a slice of heaven. For those of you who don't like steak, the pork chops are to die for...The large pork chop is enough for 4 people.....I Kid You Not!...It is a giant and one person cant make a dent in it. It is juicy and is tender beyond words. You cant miss with this place, but get there very early unless you want to wait.