“Great Family-operated Italian joint.”
Review of Stefano's Pizzeria

Stefano's Pizzeria
Ranked #20 of 117 Restaurants in Friendswood
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Houston, Texas
“Great Family-operated Italian joint.”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Staff is always friendly and food is delicious. Pizza is good and all of the entrees I've tried have been good is well. My family visits this restaurant 2-4 times a month.

Visited May 2014

Friendswood, Texas
“Runs hot and cold”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

I have moderately good food from Stafano's and unacceptable food from them. The last pizza I had delivered from them was burnt on the bottom-I mean BURNT. It was not appetizing to look at either. I called the Manager and have been promised a free pizza, although I'm not sure I will order from them again. I am a long-standing customer. My family seems to like the pasta dishes, although I find the lasagna flat and the other dishes are overloaded with sauce. Salads are typically good and fresh. I'll have to see what happens next time.

• Visited May 2014
Houston
“affordable italian food”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

Great place for local italian food. Great selection and a nice variety of choices for appetizers and desserts as well. Good value.

Visited May 2014
Clear Lake, TX
“Pizza Pie”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Only have eaten pizza from here a couple of times. The place is in a strip center here in Friendswood and is fairly small. Really a 'take-out' place more than an eat in. Pizza was okay but nothing spectacular, that's for sure. But, still a pretty good pizza that had good Italian sauce on it.

• Visited February 2014
Friendswood, Texas, Usa
“Best pizza araound.”
Reviewed March 5, 2014

Our neighbor told us about this small business about fifteen years ago. Its always been good. You can tell the owner takes pride in what he serves.

• Visited September 2013