“10 Min @ the bar and not even a hello”
Review of P.F. Chang's

P.F. Chang's
Ranked #8 of 121 Restaurants in Friendswood
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed January 4, 2014

We came in at 3 in the afternoon the Saturday after NYE.

Joint was jumpin', bar was busy... We promptly sat ourselves at two empty spots and then waited...and waited...and waited. The bartenders must have passed us ten times. Even "in the weeds" the busiest service staff should acknowledge guests upon arrival. Especially when you can't help but notice them.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

This is one of the best. We never miss a chance to go to a P.F. Chang's since there are none in our area. Vegetarian selections were awesome. Vegetarian Lettuce Wraps, Ma Po Tofu, Crispy Green Beans and my favorite was the Stir Fried Chinese Eggplant with Vegetarian Fried Rice. Tsingtao beer is the only beer to pair with Chinese food and it was COLD! We were here late afternoon just before the dinner crowd, so the service was exceptional! Didn't have time to finish the appetizers before the entrees came. We are going to stop here every trip to Galveston!

Reviewed August 21, 2013

Lunch with my wife and 21-year-old grandson on a week day. No complaints! Two waitresses gave us great attention, explaining the menu and answering questions. We each ordered different entrees, and none of us were disappointed. The meals are are made from scratch in the restaurant's kitchen that day, even the meats are fresh cut .. and it shows in the quality of the meal. The choices are many and varied.

Parking was easy, just off Bay Area Boulevard on the south side of Baybrook Mall. Restrooms were clean and properly appointed. The bar area has it's own defined section. We will be back.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

i've been to this place at least 4 times before writing a review ....1st time perfect, 2nd time for my son's b/day service was long and terrible ! we couldn't wait to leave ,contacted corporate and they made good on our meal .....3rd time out with friends, again terrible service what we ordered only parts of it came ...no plum wine available (they ran out and it was a weeknite . 4th and final time service was still not 100 perfect BUT waiter was friendly and we made the best of it .....at the end of my meal went to use credit that was sent to me 3 months prior for bad service, did not use full amount and "lost" balance .............when questioned server didn't know why manager was confrontational and rude ! contacted corporate again about this did NOT want anymore credit ! just wanted to report i will never go back there ! there are so many other choices available and this is not REAL chinese style food anyway ! we were also told happy hour is only at the bar and not the seated area! who ever heard of that !

1  Thank aheyliger
Reviewed July 15, 2013 via mobile

I will start out by saying I really expected to be disappointed. The Cheesecake Factory next door was sub par so expected the same here.... NOT so. The service was excellent and the food delicious. Since my husband can sometimes be peculiar with food... you never know how its going to go. He ate everything he ordered. I even ate more than I expected to. We even decided to spring for dessert. So glad it exceeded my expectations!