“My favorite place on Earth”
Review of Full Moon Inn

Full Moon Inn
Ranked #13 of 82 Fredericksburg B&B and Inns
Reviewed March 1, 2014 via mobile

I'm a little late writing this review. Our family visited the full moon inn in December 2013. I can't explain to those of you reading this review how wonderful our experience was. Matt and Ginny and their children are the most precious family. Their dedication to making our stay perfect really touched our lives. Everything was clean, the breakfast was delicious and the stories that Matt told us were entertaining. This mini vacation really brought our family back together. We saw an example of what we were missing in our family through the example of this amazing couple and their dedication to others. We will be back soon. We rented out the entire place for our large group and it worked beautifully. See you next Christmas Matt and Ginny.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank innlover7

Reviewed February 23, 2014

This place was great. Exactly what I needed to "decompress"(as Captain Matt would say). I had a wonderful time Relaxing in rocking chairs under the shade of big oak trees visiting with friends. We will definitely make this place our permanent stay when we make our annual trek down to Fredericksburg!

• Stayed: February 2014
2  Thank Tommy-HairyKerrys
Reviewed February 17, 2014

Literally the neatest, cleanest, most friendly place I have ever stayed. Captain Matt (the owner & COOK!) was a great host. The entire stay, everything from the 2 different cabins we stayed in to the breakfast each morning, was exceptional. My family and I will definitely be coming back!

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank SDS_14
Reviewed November 29, 2013

My sister-in-law and her husband traveled with me and my husband a few weeks ago. We stayed in the cabin here. We had a wonderful experience! The cabin was cozy, the food was absolutely magnificent, and the innkeepers marvelous! Whatever we needed, they were there to provide it! We will definitely be back!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank JKCLGC
Reviewed November 27, 2013

This B&B is a diamond in the rough. The service was the best I've ever received. The log cabin where I stayed was immaculate. The food was grand and I really enjoyed the family atmosphere. I would recommend this B&B ti anyone wanting deluxe accommodation.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed November 15, 2013

I am ecstatic! My boyfriend booked the Grape Suite at the Full Moon Inn, as a suprise for our mini vacation. What I loved most about the grape suite, is that the large kitchen was fully stocked with everything we needed, pots, pans, utensils, fiesta dinnerware, and full size appliances. We stayed for four nights, so being able to cook was really helpful. My boyfriend wanted to propose in a really special way, and Matt and Ginny helped him with his plan. What a beautiful place to get engaged! We loved breakfast, and the private resteraunt was very well done. There are really no words to describe the beauty of this property. We spent most of our time in the rocking chairs on the porch, and taking in the country side view. We are now making plans to get married here. I would recommend this b and b as the best in Fredericksburg, Texas.

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank hmb94
innkeeper2205, Owner at Full Moon Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 17, 2013

Thanks so much for your kind words. We were happy to help with your special proposal, and look forward to planning and hosting your wedding. We agree that the Grape Suite is perfect for an extended stay due to the kitchen and the view. We are so happy you guys had a lovely experience here with us.

Safe Travels!

Ginny and Matt

Reviewed November 12, 2013

We found a place we will come back to when visiting Fredericksburg and Luckenback. We had the Cabin since traveling with 2 teenagers. Country breakfast with other guests very tasty. We loved being surrounded by wildlife and nature. The domestic animals, dogs, cats etc was an added benefit. We loved the total package.

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank Stinalr
innkeeper2205, Owner at Full Moon Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2013

Thanks so much for choosing Full Moon Inn for your Fredericksburg get away. We are thrilled to hear that the Log Cabin was perfect for your family and we thank you immensely for your kind words. It was great to get to know everyone at breakfast, and share Roxy, our new puppy with your girls :) We work so hard here at Full Moon Inn, to make sure that every guest is happy.

Safe travels!!