“This is a good motel, conveniently located, run professionally.”
Review of Sunday House Inn

Sunday House Inn
Ranked #13 of 25 Hotels in Fredericksburg
Reviewed May 31, 2010

I am the travel coordinator for my car club. We travel to various events each year, usually with a group of at least 20 couples. Of all the facilities I have ever dealt with, this is the easiest, most professional experience I have ever had. The facility is convenient, of good quality, and my people all like it. Ms. Judy Schorr handles my business, and I wish all my facilities had a Judy-

Gary Cox
Lone Star Street Rod Assn.

• Stayed: May 2010

Reviewed May 30, 2010

service was great! judy was very helpfull and informative . the rooms were nice and very clean . the pool grounds were very well maintained . location was walking distance to shopping on main street . we will be staying their again . we would recommend suday house inn and suites to anyone.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 25, 2010

This hotel was simple and clean. We had a nice stay. Located on the main street so very close to shops and restaurants! Breakfast was full of choices from yogurt, bagels, cereal, danishes, waffles, fruit and juice. Were not able to try the pool since the weather wasn't warm enough at the time. Only complaint: doors are on the outside and I feel safer when doors are on the inside of the hotel.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed May 11, 2010

Spent 4 nights and 5 days riding motorcycles with a group of 17 in the hill country. Sunday House was a great stageing area for us with plenty of parking and confortable, clean, affordable rooms. For us Chrome riders they even provided us with special towels to clean our bikes after a long day of riding. The people are frendly and will bend over backwards to assist with anything. Contanental Breakfast were great, and coffee was always hot. Thanks to Ms. Judy for taking care of us. We will see her again soon.

• Stayed: April 2010
Reviewed March 22, 2010

I just returned from a 3 day school trip- 1,047 miles round trip. Austin was booked for the annual SXSW music fiesta I took 13 people, parents and students and based out of the Sunday House for the trip. My contact with the hotel assisted me by phone and e-mail to arrange everything to public school budget, tax exemption, and billable total for a pre-pay to the event All in a 3-4 day window of preparation.
I paid close attention to the reviews, am familiar with the property, and with Fredericksburg.
Folks, the bad reviews were nothing like the reality. The hotel was spring break full. We pulled in and were out of the office, with everyyhing completed in 10 minutes. Judy, the reservations clerk who worked wit us had all the rooms prepped with gift bags for the 10 year olds and their parents. All the rooms were filled with personalized treats. The staff had gone out of their way to make welcome. Even the owners got involved with making sure the pricing was school friendly
Kudos to Staff- stay here assurance that Sunday House will take care of you.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank teachtex
Reviewed August 7, 2009

Was not a good stay! $90 for a night (with AARP discount) and the referigerator did not even work! No microwave. The bottom half of the fridge didn't cool & the top part was so covered with frost, I tore my index finger open all the way to the knuckle on netal hanging down trying to get something in to cool it!! Would NEVER come back here!!

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 15, 2009

Rooms were very nice, we had a suite & there was ample room.We had a frig and a microwave. Hotel staff were very helpful & attentive & Judy at the front desk was particularly helpful. The continental breakfast breakfast was great with a lot of choices and it was replenished constantly. Location was great, we were within walking distance to the shops & restaurants. There was a lot of room to park .Fredericksburg is a great place to stay & I would recommend this hotel.

Stayed: June 2009