Corner Cottage B&B
Best Western Plus Fredericksburg(Fredericksburg)(Great Value!)
$110
Comfort Inn & Suites(Fredericksburg)
$63
ComfortInn
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fredericksburg(Fredericksburg)(Great Value!)
$150
HIExpress.com
Inn on Barons Creek(Fredericksburg)(Great Value!)
$129
$196
$159
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fredericksburg(Fredericksburg)(Great Value!)
$110
Peach Tree Inn & Suites(Fredericksburg)(Great Value!)
$69
Hotel Kitsmiller on Main(Fredericksburg)
$59
Sunday House Inn(Fredericksburg)(Great Value!)
$114
$111
Travelocity
Sunset Inn & Suites(Fredericksburg)(Great Value!)
$56
All reviewsblue moongarden roomcookiesfront porchmy husband and ibreakfast was deliciousmain streetsunday morning breakfastwater dispenserteddy bearsfrench toastbed and breakfastorange sorbetjacuzzi tubconvenient place to stayporch swinggas fireplace
Reviewed May 12, 2012

Enthusiasm for hospitality and meeting the needs of the customer is what really comes over here. There are lots of special touches - lemonade and cookies, wine in the room.
Mrs Twiggly's treehouse is very special even for grown up children - she's there in person, as large as life.
Terrific breakfast, great hospitality and helpful recommendations of where to eat, shop, see flowers (in spring) etc. We were sorry we couldn't stay longer and would like to return someday.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank LondonKaytee
Reviewed April 20, 2012

I know what you are thinking..."Oh, Man. There are so many B&B's to choose from in Fredericksburg..." That's exactly how hubby and I felt while we were deciding where to stay when we visited Fredericksburg.

I am so pleased to say that we stayed at the Corner Cottage. The couple who runs this B&B are so friendly, sweet and charming. We stayed in the Garden Room. As far as the room goes, my only complaint is that it didn't have a shower. However, hubby and I actually enjoyed slowing down long enough to luxuriate in the large bathtub in the adjoining large bathroom. It was nice, truly! Each morning we would have breakfast on the porch (have the french toast!!!!) and saw the menagerie of animals who greeted us. It was wonderful and relaxing.

Hubby and I also enjoyed laying in the hammock outside the room in the evening looking at the stars. We also went during lightening bug season and watched them in the creek on a long walking bridge steps away from the B&B.

This B&B is very close to the "action" of Fredericksburg. We could have walked there, but chose to drive up to the main drag. I can't say enough good things about our experience.

Corner Cottage B&B wiped away the stresses and allowed for us to have quality couple time and in doing so we met some of the sweetest people ever (Marsha and her Honey).

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Karyn_D680
Reviewed April 9, 2012

What a great choice for charming Fredericksburg. Can't beat the price and location. Marash and Rick are great hosts. Her breakfast is to die for and the company is even better. These 2 are like your old friends that you pull up a chair and sit down and chat with about everything. When we decide to go back this is where we will be staying. Wouldnt stay anywhere else.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 3, 2011

I am a repeat customer and love it every time. It's a perfect girlfriend getaway. This trip was mother/daughter and my 18 year old loved it! Wanted to bring her girlfriends here sometime. We stayed in the Blue Moon Hideaway - delightful! The first time I stayed at the Twiggly's Treehouse, which is so charming. However, Blue Moon seems bigger and has a king size bed. They are equal in quality, beautiful bathrooms and all the goodies...cookies, drinks in fridg, tour by Rick and/or Marsha, and of course, the incredible Breakfast! We went this time of year to enjoy how beautiful Fredericksburg is at Christmas time. Of course, Marsha had every room decorated for the holidays including our own Christmas tree in our room. I'm already talking to my husband about our anniversary there! Can't wait to go back!

Room Tip: The largest seems to be Blue Moon and the smallest is the Garden. The most charm is the Treehouse. However, you will not be disappointed with any of them - all equal in amenities, details, and value.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed November 9, 2011

I chose this place to stay at for my first time in Fredericksburg. It was a delight! My boyfriend and I stayed in the Garden Room. It was quaint and lovely. It was decorated like a country B&B. The room was clean and well stocked with water, sodas, and even blush wine! The cookies were delicious. You can only take a bath, but it is a very nice and relaxing Jacuzzi bath. It is conveniently located and walkable to the Main street. Room was quiet. Small TV but good cable. The fully cooked breakfast was delicous! Amazing coffee, croissant french toast, eggs, bacon, and fruit. The company was lovely. Marsha and Rick are wonderful hosts. We would definitely visit again.

Room Tip: Can only comment on Garden Room, which is just to the side of the house.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple