“I highly recommend The Hoffman House, rooms are great, staff is super friendly and breakfast was amazing”
Review of Hoffman Haus

Hoffman Haus
Ranked #8 of 80 Fredericksburg B&B and Inns
Frisco, TX
Reviewed September 1, 2009

The Hoffman House is located in a great area right off Main St. We were thrilled with The Texas Bunkhouse room, the bed was very comfortable and the large windows gave the room great natural light.
We were there for a wedding so I was able to check out several rooms that our friends were staying in and it would be hard to choose a favorite. The rooms are all so unique and nicely furnished.
The staff is really what sets this place apart though, they all seem to really like what they are doing and it shows.
Lilly was so friendly and really takes pride in her wonderful food creations. Breakfast was always prompt right at 9 am and delivered to your room in a picnic basket, the strawberry shortcakes and dutch baby were outstanding! After 3 days I didn't want to go back to the real world where my breakfast was not waiting for me in a cute basket.
Leah was also very helpful as well and I really enjoyed chatting with her.
I also highly recommend Gabrielle for a great masssage, this is worth making time for. She is excellent, and I have been fortunate enough to have massages all over the US while traveling for business and she is definitely at the top of the list.
We very much enjoyed our stay here and will be back again in the near future.

• Stayed August 2009

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (76)
dallas
Reviewed August 31, 2009

Harvest is great, the Hoffamn Haus Makes it even Better

Dublin
Reviewed August 25, 2009

I don't know who woke up on the wrong side of the bed a gave such a bad review of the Hoffman Haus. But, we had a wonderful and have stayed 3 times. First on our honey moon. Then on each of our wedding anniversaries. The management was amazing. They greated us each time with smiles. They honored the prices they quoted us. We have even stayed in different rooms. I have told all my friends and family. Many out of town guest have stayed their because of the small town feel. This place is a hidden gem.

• Stayed December 2008, traveled as a couple
Texas
Reviewed August 25, 2009

This is the second time I've stayed at the Hoffman Haus and my second trip was as wonderful as the first. We stayed in the Calico Cottage which has an adorable shabby chic feel to the decor. Leslie is so accomodating and friendly, you'll feel like you've known her your whole life. I even accidentally left my passport in my room and she contacted me right away to let me know and offered to fed-ex it to me. They deliver breakfast to your door step each morning in an adorable little picnic basket and they even offered to let us borrow the basket to take a picnic lunch to one of the wineries. This is a great place for a wonderful weekend getaway. I highly recommend it and we will be back!

Houston
Reviewed August 20, 2009

All the creature comforts of home in a wonderfully quiet environment one block off of Main Street in Fredericksburg. I would say this is a HIDDEN GEM. Beds and sheets are comfortable and cozy. The breakfast was so yummy, I was tempted to eat my hubby's before he woke up. The staff is so accommodating and lovely. You won't be disappointed. We took a tour of the entire property and we were impressed with all the rooms and houses. I think this would be an excellent place to stay with a group of girlfriends for a reunion, too. Enjoy!!!

Houston, TX
Reviewed August 18, 2009

My fiancee and I recently stayed at the Hoffman Haus while exploring the wine country around Fredricksburg. We had a wonderful stay. The rooms are very quaint and well furnished, the staff was super nice, and best of all you get breakfast delivered to your room every morning! I would definitely stay at Hoffman Haus again.

houston
Reviewed August 18, 2009

The Hoffman Haus was amazing! It had the wonderful aspects of a B&B, but you had your own personal area-- obviously our room, but a porch too. They are more like mini-apartments with a great hall for everyone to gather in. We arrived Friday afternoon and enjoyed the check-in process [meeting Sam, the dog] and eating/drinking the delicious "happy hour" snacks! They were kind enough to talk to us about the restaurants in town and give us lots of information. Our room was clean, not out-dated, fresh and open. There was a 'journal' of sorts to write down your experiences before you left. I really enjoyed that-- seeing what other people did while they were in town. Their movie collection was large [DVD’s and VHS tapes] and they also have board games and books. We brought a portable iPod player for music at night, out on the patio, which we really enjoyed while drinking our wine from the local vineyards. Our first night there we also met the grounds cats, which we nicknamed Patches and Snowball. I am not a cat lover and LOVED having these cats around. They are extremely friendly. The breakfast [like they all say] is just as amazing as the B&B. They deliver it to your door at 9am sharp in a picnic basket. I would go back to the Hoffman Haus-- again and again. It is well located, easy to walk to Main Street, so you don’t drink & drive. The grounds are well kept and the people are very welcoming and helpful. I don’t think I have one negative thing to say about it. Book your stay here ASAP, you won’t regret it.